Deleted

Cool Razer kraken 7.1

Hello everyone this is not a thread for a suggestion for another headset i just simply want to know if the razer kraken 7.1 is a good headset?
    you know good microphone and good sound quillity for music and games?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a few friends who have gotten the Kraken, and just like the Blackshark, the audio adapter that splits the mic/audio into two separate cables is extremely flimsy, and prone to wear out. I can't really speak for the quality of the headset itself, but expect to replace that part ($15 a pop usually) within a few months.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    when compared to headphones + mic in the same price bracket, no, its not, but if we all say no, wouldnt that lead to suggestion of alternatives?

Deleted
    Alright you can come with suggestions but i would mostly like Razer or logitech!
    Ive also looked at cosshair 1500 is it good?
    or the g35?

- - - Updated - - -

But the kraken 7.1 is USB so it should have 1 cable not 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, thats my bad. I just looked up Razer Kraken, not realizing there were several versions. Personally, I wouldn't touch any Razer product with a 15ft pole... But I really don't have enough experience to recommend anything else in that price bracket. Logitech has always treated me well, though. I'm not sure if there's a Sennheiser in that bracket with a mic.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer makes fine products, but do not touch their headsets. I've had 4 different ones over the last year and eventually just traded them in for store credit. Never had a problem with my Naga, Deathadder or Blackwidow, but constant problems with all headsets.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    I've never been dissapointed by a Razer headset (the Onza did that)and so far I'm enjoying them. If anyone wants to check out a nice unboxing for the Kraken 7.1 here ti is

youtu.be/T5PEZfjqTEc