Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac223 View Post
    Are there any good add-ons (or WA strings) for monitoring insight levels? I'm especially looking for something that counts SS/RvS so I know which one will bring me into the next stage.
    I have a WA progress bar for Insight (Or rather 3 actually)
    Here is the one for Deep Insight, just duplicate that twice and change the name of the buff to Shallow Insight and Moderate Insight.
    Code:
    dKJ8caGAskwVKsTlb0RLumtbYCvjMnrUTIStc2lA3ISFvOFssP)QO(TcpwuDyHgSkPHtOdQcyyKQJjvoNG0cLIwQuYIfOwoupuq8uWYiXZv1ejPAQsmziMoLlkP6QQGCzQUUu1gjjBvfzZqQTRcQpQc00GKptuFxsjNwPNPsnAsz8cWjLKBjfUMO05vrnoPuBtu8nb1SJfclHQK5y0XC)sv(i9xQeon3CvZOFULJq4jOeOEGDeMiGqaHfc4HfnV4byecQUQcbdVYYoMfcP4K)SqHocQ7U4XRvPFL1mAeY7FBmnRTiobBNCeAecoIdzinWSqbfQkByffff9W636DDHQGIOBKfffUPQSz70vANjJUsO663Hvi6gzrrJqmTtrBhjwi8weBSqWol6eeX(7gbrS)Ur41WBQgAeqVP91yHGDw0jiI93ncIy)DJWRH3un0OrazFrP45IhGfKJ2iC8kHGJ51iJh9jKqgsdmluafvHQDM72Tdhou9233zYGIOBK9MgbPreHfc9VpNlf)NnjGhsoleM6LSLfA0i0)(8l65SjHCP4)Sq43KSKtOLAp4HQtJWl65Sq43KSKtbfA0iO5RSMrbfDDcyxEhPYzrNqShhdoIjSieu3DXJxRs)kRzeSDYXWwBNcDHjyEawp2jOskAeIiiRTJuuA2WRSSJFwOrW2jhRAKmcQWXuU2(EJMdjKgABYCecrjrTif0dmdHATiMgfuuiK6Nk4vw2Xpf6imWRNSOTJeHt1BvQc5abnxjCQElOoncrwiOU7IhVwL(vwZiuLmhJoM7xQYhP)sLWP5MRAg9ZTCeAeomf6q1PtJe

Current Ui

If anyone is wondering the f1-f4 are keybinds for dropping raid markers.

I gotta be honest, I used to be a big Elv UI hater, but having seen so many awesome personalized versions I had to try it for myself. I've been converted.

It's like sliced bread: it's useful AND comfortable, therefore it sells like sliced bread.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I'm trying to get my target debuffs to move to below the targets unit frame. As you can see, MoveAnything didn't work.

I managed to get my buffs where i want them, but i can't figure out how to disable where the debuffs for my target appear. I have absolutely no knowledge of rothui, but even the FAQs don't seem to address this, any help?
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-12-21 at 12:17 AM.

Those look like they're part of the unit frames, which would mean you'd have to edit the layout in one of the source files and move them around. That's also why moveanything isn't working for your debuffs but rather only for your buffs.

Bump up!..

http://i.imgur.com/hhzUiWO.jpg

Elvui, Bigwigs, Class Monitor, Pitbull, and Weakauras.
    Last edited by Dropndestroyrr; 2013-12-28 at 09:08 AM.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Deleted
    Does anyone have any WA imports for a Sub Rogue?

http://i.imgur.com/TBAbIsH.jpg Chillin' (The Combo Points just show off when I have a target)

http://i.imgur.com/esxgwlO.jpg Combat'
    Last edited by Assaris; 2013-12-30 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Got a better quality for the images, now they're cool!

Bump to the top!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Bump to the top!
    There's a link to this in the stickies, and it gets pointed to when people ask UI questions. Please don't bump threads.

Just trying to keep it alive for those who dont read the other boring stickies....

Click to see big version
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post

Click to see big version
    I do like this UI

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    I do like this UI
    I agree. It's pretty clean. Nothing really obscuring the main area. I dig it. Elv can be a nice tool to use.

my current ui need to be VERY LIGHT(!) i'm forced to play on laptop ;( normaly buffs/debuffs/combo points/some dbm things are running by Weak Auras but its soooooo memory eater!!!!!!.

Between those 2 bartender columns is different stuff for different thing -> Tell Me When/skada/others used only in specific comditions.
    Left comlumn mostly dps skills/macros, right column: utility,survival things,macros..... a lot of macros have modificators so i dont see so much buttons, and bars have custom conditions also (they show up in specific enviroment)...

LEft column is up like it looks now all time. UNLESS i done have any target or press modkey then its hidden like all right column (without target or modkey i see only chat, portrait, map)

and btw.... my ui is VERY light, i mean realy very light for memory

ps. omg im so tired now that i'm not sure what im typing, time to go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....................
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-03-14 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Just add a lower case L before the .jpg

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/Smr5wTD.jpg

I should have targeted something, or got some combo points when i took the pic but eh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AseyBL View Post
    my current ui need to be VERY LIGHT(!) i'm forced to play on laptop ;( normaly buffs/debuffs/combo points/some dbm things are running by Weak Auras but its soooooo memory eater!!!!!!.

Between those 2 bartender columns is different stuff for different thing -> Tell Me When/skada/others used only in specific comditions.
    Left comlumn mostly dps skills/macros, right column: utility,survival things,macros..... a lot of macros have modificators so i dont see so much buttons, and bars have custom conditions also (they show up in specific enviroment)...

LEft column is up like it looks now all time. UNLESS i done have any target or press modkey then its hidden like all right column (without target or modkey i see only chat, portrait, map)

and btw.... my ui is VERY light, i mean realy very light for memory

ps. omg im so tired now that i'm not sure what im typing, time to go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....................
    Any chance i can get the WA string for the sweet combo point/anticipation tracker ?