Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    [Rogue UI] MoP Edition

    Did a search but could not find the old thread, so here's to a new one .


  2. #2
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    132
    What is that in the middle ? In between Unit Frame and Target Frame ? One seems to be combo points but I am not sure about other tab- is it energy bar ? Anyhow, I really like it
    Could you post your imports for this ? Thanks
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    What is that in the middle ? In between Unit Frame and Target Frame ? One seems to be combo points but I am not sure about other tab- is it energy bar ? Anyhow, I really like it
    Could you post your imports for this ? Thanks
    Its Comergy Addon. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/cmg

  4. #4
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    132
    Thank you very much
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

  5. #5


    Here's mine; needs a few tweaks imho. lot of bars and keybinds are hidden.

    Just downloaded the above mentioned addon and will try to find a place for it in my ui!

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Bump....... More Ui's!

  8. #8

    Taken from my stream so a little bit blurry, but you get the idea.

    Click here for fullscreen

    Oh, and yes, the panda's covering the chat.
    Last edited by Fluorescent0; 2013-09-25 at 05:04 AM.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

    i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

  9. #9


    I'm just using Blacksad's ui. I like it, but it makes it impossible to play alts.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-09-25 at 05:15 AM. Reason: thumbnail!!!

  10. #10


    Don't have a combat shot atm, will do one in the afternoon if needed.

  11. #11

  12. #12


    This is what it looks like on a dummy for me.



    this scary mess is what i have goin on under the hood lol. It looks like a giant splatter of lawn sausage, but is actually fairly elegant mid fight.

    also id like to apologize for the giant pictures, I actually don't know how to make them smaller

    Mod insertion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ink-from-imgur. - Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-27 at 08:50 AM. Reason: hopefully pics are smaller now

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post


    Here's mine; needs a few tweaks imho. lot of bars and keybinds are hidden.

    Just downloaded the above mentioned addon and will try to find a place for it in my ui!
    Your UI looks very neat and clean.

    Do you mind sharing your addons?

    I like it a lot.

  14. #14
    http://i.cubeupload.com/S5liGU.jpg

    Just whackin a dummy, trying out sub for the first time in a couple years. Everything's hidden pretty much.

  15. #15
    Nice UI, but even more Epic Guild chat, lol

  16. #16
    Field Marshal Nightman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    80
    My UI don't have too much information, just the essencial


    Whats the SnD button addon? The cooldown etc..

  17. #17
    What I really don't get is the amount of people with trasparent frames and pixelated fonts. While they indeed look very nice, they're highly impractical.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

    i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    What I really don't get is the amount of people with trasparent frames and pixelated fonts. While they indeed look very nice, they're highly impractical.
    I disagree. I find the transparent frames allow my missing health to be more apparent with a quick glance. Of course, that's just my opinion and how I like things. As far as the font goes, I don't really understand why it's so impractical. I don't PvP so I can't speak from that standpoint; however, I do consider myself to be an apt PvE player, and I don't find the pixel fonts to noticeably impact my performance, if at all. I'm curious, why do you think they're impractical? Not trying to be a dick, I'm just genuinely curious.

    My UI don't have too much information, just the essencial


    Whats the SnD button addon? The cooldown etc..
    I don't really understand the question.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by scrable View Post
    I disagree. I find the transparent frames allow my missing health to be more apparent with a quick glance. Of course, that's just my opinion and how I like things. As far as the font goes, I don't really understand why it's so impractical. I don't PvP so I can't speak from that standpoint; however, I do consider myself to be an apt PvE player, and I don't find the pixel fonts to noticeably impact my performance, if at all. I'm curious, why do you think they're impractical? Not trying to be a dick, I'm just genuinely curious.
    They're mostly harder to read. While it doesn't seem to impact a whole lot, that extra split second you're staring at the font to read it is taking away from concentrating at other things, especially when it's on a boss timer and you therefore aren't as used to as you are with your own spells.
    And I always found trasparent frames to be hell in bright environments (think al'akir, especially phase three)
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

    i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    They're mostly harder to read. While it doesn't seem to impact a whole lot, that extra split second you're staring at the font to read it is taking away from concentrating at other things, especially when it's on a boss timer and you therefore aren't as used to as you are with your own spells.
    And I always found trasparent frames to be hell in bright environments (think al'akir, especially phase three)
    That's understandable. I don't disagree with your argument, maybe I just got used to reading them quickly since I personally don't find them difficult to read. As for the unit frames, I don't have that issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •