Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Its addon named Simple Combo Points

Quote Originally Posted by Norgaard View Post
    Wow, I love these WA strings, wish you would have posted them :/

kilj is there a way to download your ui? looks awesome!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    I have always felt that rogues are the hardest class to play well, and has to have very high skill cap to play properly.

I have one friend who is that quintessential BAD rogue who doesn't know how to use his Stun DR's properly and ALWAYS blows his burst at the exact WRONG time. I always just thought (gah he's just awful at Rogue) But no. his key mappings were ALL OVER the place.

Keeping everything refreshed and bleeding as well as properly building Anticipation is Rogue foundation 1 oh 1. So having these talents and skills in an organized and quick fingers-reach is essential kinda essential, imo.

POST YOUR UI! I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU MAPPED WHERE!

There is a link to mine. Mine is a tad weird for most but ill explain my keybinds.

Starting with the very bottom row:

Backstab - 1
    Mutilate - 2
    Rupture - 3
    Envenom - 4
    Kidney Shot -5
    Vendetta + Shadow blades - Shfit E
    Redirect - T
    Crimson Tempest - Ctrl V
    Slice n Dice - Shift 4
    Lock cookie - Shift +Forward button on mouse
    Vanish - Middle mouse button
    Milk (Food buff) - i click it

Next row up:

Cloak - Shift +1
    Recup - Shift + 2
    Kick - Shift + 3
    Gouge - Shift + 5
    Sprint - Shift + S
    Dismantle - V
    Blind -Shift + R
    Evasion - Shift + right mouse button
    FoK - Ctrl + V
    Shadowstep - Shift + Mouse wheel up
    WoTF - G
    Throw (Normally Shuriken toss for pvp) - Shift + Mouse wheel down

Hearth - Shift + H
    Mount - Shift + G
    Click flask
    Stealth - Forward mouse button
    Feint - shift D
    Preparation - Alt + right click
    First tricks of the trade - mouse click and point at target
    Second and third flop around on my bar as needed. They are a focus of focus target and a character specific macro for tricks and the macro is Shift + F
    Shiv is Z
    On use trinket is Shift + W
    Other pvp trinket - Shift + T
    Smokebomb - Shift + Middle mouse
    Legendary dagger for slow fall - F1
    Shell - F2

Everything else really isnt needed for combat so those are clickable.

The addon above my HP is Sliceadmiral. This is for mut. Nothing much changes for sub but a few keybinds. Sdance replaces the lock cookie but keeps the same keybind. A few other things changes as well with sub but i cant think of them off hand. Mainly pvp as Assassination.
    Last edited by Sheltleth; 2014-03-21 at 04:19 PM.

low reslution (
    my video card burn up, had to put at 1280x800 :'(((((((((((

It has been a while since i last posted in this thread, so I think it's time for an update.

http://imgur.com/Ml2DZn1

I've uploaded a clip of it in action:
    http://youtu.be/R_lLOdfyOOY
    Since this video was recorded I have already removed Omen, so dont worry about the wierd position of that.

I do what I can to always improve it. I'm pretty happy with it at the moment.
    Let me know what you think.

Deleted

I'm happy with this
    Last edited by mmoc0b0d211f28; 2014-04-03 at 04:03 PM.

Necro'ing this thread because i want to see more rogue UI's!

I've updated my UI. This is what it looks like at the moment:

Let me know what you think.

Deleted
    @Rakhyt it looks nice but my functionality concerns are: You're not showing timers in seconds at all just bars, and knowing the exact second a cd comes off cd compared to another cd is important for combat. Also you're not showing your energy bar which can be detrimental to your performance. Other than those two things I can't say much because you're tracking things with custom colours so it's impossible for me to know what you're tracking and what you aren't tracking.

http://i.imgur.com/L2jTSow.jpg

My Ui with everything shown.
    Faded out small icons around the middle: Any sort of beneficial buffs.
    Big faded out icons smack in the middle: Custom made encounter warnings + Big icon popups for dps cds availability.
    Big icons at the top: Very harmful custom made encounter debuff icons.
    Bars above the target frame: ICD trinket tracking.
    Icons directly over player frame: Harmful debuffs.
    Icons under target frame: Harmful debuffs.
    Icon over target frame: Beneficial target buffs, important for tracking things like berserker and defensive stance on general nazgrim.

http://i.imgur.com/vwB59nd.jpg

This is what it looks like during raids.
    Any functionallity advise appreciated.
    Last edited by mmoc893c37db21; 2014-06-22 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojos View Post
    @Rakhyt it looks nice but my functionality concerns are: You're not showing timers in seconds at all just bars, and knowing the exact second a cd comes off cd compared to another cd is important for combat. Also you're not showing your energy bar which can be detrimental to your performance. Other than those two things I can't say much because you're tracking things with custom colours so it's impossible for me to know what you're tracking and what you aren't tracking.
    Well with the way combat is played at the moment I dont see any reason to have timers in numbers. It is just about fitting as many cds in as often as you can while getting the most out of restless blades. Therefore I see no reason to know, down to the excact second, when a cd is ready compared to another.

And with the high amounts of haste we have now I dont need to see my energy. It regens so quick that the space a bar would take up on the screen would just be a bar jumping up and down constantly not giving any information.
    In my opinion the only spec where you need any info about your energy is assassination for obvious reasons.

Regarding the colours of my timers I tried to look at the icon of the spell and find a matching color for the timer. Like the timer you see on the left side of the target unitframe is slice and dice. The grey one on the right side is revealing strike, and so on.

Deleted
    The reason you want to see your energy bar is for using your adrenaline rush and killing spree at low energy. Energy regen is always jumping up and down and you can't be posistive that one sinister strike is going to bring you down to below 50 energy. And yeah we aren't talking about major gains so sure I guess it doesn't really matter for some people. You also need to see your energy before using vanish and ambush.

The reason you need to see cooldown time in numbers relative to other cooldowns is deciding on wheter or not to pop killing spree during ar+sb or after, if you have the assurance of consequence trinket, if not they shouldn't come off cd at the same time anyway. You need to plan ahead in exact seconds to see if you're going to benefit from ar+sb or only ar, if only ar it's better to wait untill no ar + no sb.

And about the timers the reason I mentioned it is I don't really know if you're tracking temporary buffs and trinket icd's.

And while I'm at it I forgot to mention that when showing your damage in a static column instead of over target's you won't be able to see if you've posistioned yourself correctly with blade flurry, although you might be using an addon for that but I dunno.

But yeh this is also not any major gain so me saying it's important is an overstatement, it's just important for minmaxing. So if you're not interested in that just ignore me, but you were asking for opinions . Same as me looking for any functionallity advise.
    Last edited by mmoc893c37db21; 2014-06-22 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assaris View Post

low reslution (
    my video card burn up, had to put at 1280x800 :'(((((((((((
    IceHUD? I use that, with a different bar configuration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

http://www.twitch.tv/bostonrogue/b/539566990 Fast Foward to 3:40, I start with combat spec, then move on to Assassination spec. I was showing a fellow guildie my UI