Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think its just another Blood Legion hater trying to discredit this guild in SOO race. You know, everything matter then.

Deleted
    ah typical mmo-champion witch hunt, get your pitchforks boys.

Nah, no one cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    So ... are you suggesting he wasn't multi-boxing, but instead was letting someone else play the alt?
    The multiboxing comment was sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Is this thread even worth the 1's and 0's it took to create? Seriously?
    When people break rules to get a kill, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    Who cares if it was. The whole thing about account sharing being against the rules is asinine by Blizzard. As long as 2 people cant play at the same time on one account who gives a shit.
    I wouldn't call it Asinine by Blizzard, I believe their main purpose is to cut down on the folks who buy the power leveling services and then get their accounts jacked when the power levelign service claims the account was stolen. I imagine it becomes a whole lot of he said\she said for them to sort out. I'm 90% confident they don't really care if Bob plays on my account when I'm away. I imagine a fair number of Husband and Wife teams share one account and I imagine Blizzard doesn't care. Probably love it, because it has a good chance leading to another account being bought if they both become hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Because multiboxing isn't allowed
    It's specifically allowed. Like, not "oh well, they've never said anything." They specifically will not ban multiboxers who use direct control over multiple characters.

I used to be on Kil'Jaeden and most of 5.0-5.2 was absolute hell to be in Alliance shrine or Halfhill or the PVP vendor because of a multiboxer named "Aredone." Blizzard had no issue with him controlling 20+ toons at once and they wouldn't have a problem with this, either.

I'd be more worried that you are stalking someone that well. Besides world First Garrosh was already killed a while ago. Heroic pffft if it was important it would be available the same day as normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    the bl hate is hella seething. wonder how long this topic will stay open. if any of this is true doubt anyone cares or w/e
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Definitely another witch hunt, whats next, Rigg rage? oh wait that was already discussed

I don't really see blizzard taking any action if one guy had two geared out toons, and he set it up so a buddy of his can play on that toon. In the heroic race, pretty much anything goes besides exploits.

Deleted
    Not the first time they take part in this kind of behaviour, check their Council video from ToT and spot the paladins. Too bad Blizzard let's it slide and takes no action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ikr View Post
    Looking at WoWprogress, they both have one owner. Looking at armories, Daggz and Daggztwo both have the same feats of strength (granted on the same dates) achievement points etc. So they must both be on the same Bnet account. And for anyone in doubt, you can log on to 2 World of Warcraft accounts at the same time on one Bnet account.

ToU;

(6) let any third person (except for a minor for whom you opened the Account) play on your Account including, but not limited to, using so-called "power leveling services", i.e. paying a third person for playing on your Account; or
    (7) play on the Account of a third person including, but not limited to, providing so-called "power leveling services";
    Wow, seriously? How dumb can you be. It's impossible to have 2 characters from the same WoW account online at the same time, but multiboxing is not against the ToU or EULA and he could have easily been multiboxing 2 seperate WoW accounts on the same Battle.net account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Who honestly cares?
    Hordes of celebrity fanboys all over the world that matter so much to Blizz that it makes them put the world first race above all else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Report anything you feel might be breaking the Terms of Service to Blizzard. Posting a thread to publicly name & shame another player isn't allowed here.