Garrosh Normal - 2 heal or 3 heal?

Just curious on what other guilds are using for this fight.

We're currently trying to 2 heal it, but wondered how viable 3 healing was and what the benefits or disadvantages are! Not many topics on this, so thought I'd post one myself

Thanks in advance!

2 heal. Not enough raid dmg going on to allow 3 healing.

Ahh okay, I just wondered as we may not have a 6th dps for our raid tomorrow!

We are fine usually until the empowered corruption comes into play... When we spread for the adds, they just aggro the tanks or the healers, are there any tips to help control these better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound02 View Post
    Ahh okay, I just wondered as we may not have a 6th dps for our raid tomorrow!

We are fine usually until the empowered corruption comes into play... When we spread for the adds, they just aggro the tanks or the healers, are there any tips to help control these better?
    Each DPS targets 1 that spawns near them and puts their fist in its pooper

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    We two heal it. Makes the adds a little less annoying. And shortens the fight some. The only real healing going on is during the last phase anyway. The healing during the 'dream' phases is pretty trivial if people try and get the damage reduction buff.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    We two heal it. Makes the adds a little less annoying. And shortens the fight some. The only real healing going on is during the last phase anyway. The healing during the 'dream' phases is pretty trivial if people try and get the damage reduction buff.
    This. Took us five tries to recognize, that theres a buff you can get. Shame on us for not reading the guides properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.