Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard View Post
    Honestly though, would Demonology even be the asserted 'god-tier' that it is without the trinket.
    Clearly, no.

Deleted
    I'm glad they finally 'fixed' UVLS and I was surprised they didn't already for 5.4 release. It's mechanics were just broken and they always were. Designing the damage of a spec (demo) around having or not having one single trinket is just stupid in my opinion.

Looking at recent kill videos I absolutely agree with a affl/demo nerf. Stop acting like were lowest dps in the world now.

Quote Originally Posted by torack View Post
    I'm glad they finally 'fixed' UVLS and I was surprised they didn't already for 5.4 release. It's mechanics were just broken and they always were. Designing the damage of a spec (demo) around having or not having one single trinket is just stupid in my opinion.

Looking at recent kill videos I absolutely agree with a affl/demo nerf. Stop acting like were lowest dps in the world now.
    UVLS nerf is not the issue, the 30% damage nerf to wild imps is the problem.

Sigh, no one is saying we are the lowest dps in the world now. Looking at which recent kill videos, and while looking at said videos remember the following:

1) This is pre-nerf.
    2) This is the kill, meaning this was a moment when the stars aligned for the 'god-tier' Warlock damage
    3) Where do you think this will place Warlocks post-nerf, calculating point two in the observation?

Would like to see some of the videos.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, it needed fixing. It needed fixing with an elegant solution on the 5.2 PTR same as Balance and Shadow got. Instead we get a ham fisted nerf 2 weeks into 5.4.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Oh, it needed fixing. It needed fixing with an elegant solution on the 5.2 PTR same as Balance and Shadow got. Instead we get a ham fisted nerf 2 weeks into 5.4.
    It's like they took a dump on us literally hahaah ahhhhhhhhhh what the fuck why would they nerf imps I'm so sad right now n.n

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    It's like they took a dump on us literally hahaah ahhhhhhhhhh what the fuck why would they nerf imps I'm so sad right now n.n
    I can only imagine its a PvP burst thing from players crying about being zerged on the Isle. Because clearly Demo is good for that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard View Post
    Honestly, I was mad...then I read:

Unerring Vision of Lei Shen now has a 40% reduced chance to activate its effect for Warlocks.

Started looking for a chair to throw.
    You had the trinket for 2 patches. You had your fun. That's how it goes.

Seriously, who cares what a trinket from the preceding tier does, except someone trying to use a piece of gear that breaks a spec.

One day they will finally sit down and realise they need to make a PvP version of every spell for all classes and then and only then can a game be truly balanced around its current purpose. Then one row of binds can be PVE and another PVP binds. But ofc please don't hold ones breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post

Seriously, who cares what a trinket from the preceding tier does, except someone trying to use a piece of gear that breaks a spec.
    Fuck the trinket ._. the imps our poor imps ~cries

/rolls around crying

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post

I've had the trinket for less than 12 hours. Please don't be so presumptuous.

Deleted
    I played Aff throughout ToT and could only watch in awe what my Demo collegue could pull off if his procs aligned. It was epic. There must always be a Warlock Nerf, no raid tier is complete without one. At least with this, Demo had its moment of glory (just like Aff at the beginning of MoP tier 14).

I can only imagine its a PvP burst thing from players crying about being zerged on the Isle. Because clearly Demo is good for that.
    Brilliant! This is clearly why they buffed Frost, too ;D

Deleted
    So demonology is not accepted in raids anymore? Fuck, I was leveling warlock for sole reason of demonology because it is a spec where I never need to stop casting.

My gear is....not prepared. Its gonna be fun testing/working on alternatives before raid time :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noshii View Post
    My gear is....not prepared. Its gonna be fun testing/working on alternatives before raid time :/
    Good point, is going Crit heavy really going to be the answer if Imps' output is so thoroughly nerfed?

Also, did they fix Void Ray's Fury cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point, is going Crit heavy really going to be the answer if Imps' output is so thoroughly nerfed?

Also, did they fix Void Ray's Fury cost?
    No :_; fury is still 80!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    No :_; fury is still 80!
    Can only assume at this point that that, and it's non-refresh of Corruption was intended then. Fucking stealth nerfs on top of real nerfs. :\

The nerf to the trinket was coming, and by all means, keep it.

But the imp nerf - could just as well just cut our leggs of and expect us to move out of crap...
    I hate the fact that this almost forces us into affliction.

people cry also vs hunter's "circus", but i see imp nerfed to the ground

Deleted
    i think people are overreacting. 20% off of imps is very minor part of the total dps, people are reactin like if this nerf took away 20% of total dps