Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    So is demo officially dead for now? If that's the case I may pick up my mage or pally again as my main alt. I LOVE demo. I find destro ok and affliction I find boring. However the nerf to UVLS is a little overkill...the fact that they just nerfed it like that this far after the trinket was released showed how stupid they were. Whats worse is it was only to warlocks. However I honestly don't know what the realistic hit to demo is with the uvls/imps nerf.

I don't know nearly as much as many of you about my warlock but judging by the past page of posts it looks like I should start getting used to destro and affliction =/.

I don't know how it is doing in raid environment but right now Destro is pissing me off bad.

Have been farming TK for transmog gear since MoP (RNG sucks ass) and I would just AoE down all the mobs no problem.

Now if I don't single target shit doesn't die ...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    I don't know how it is doing in raid environment but right now Destro is pissing me off bad.

Have been farming TK for transmog gear since MoP (RNG sucks ass) and I would just AoE down all the mobs no problem.

Now if I don't single target shit doesn't die ...
    Please don't take offense, but am I reading you right that you're ... having trouble AoEing level-70 mobs with ... one of the strongest AoE specs presently in the game?

I just pulled a dozen level-89 elites on my mediocre geared warlock alt (ilvl 513) and blew them all up in a matter of seconds. Once you get that infinite ember chain going, everything is rapidly consumed in a blazing inferno.

Yes, pre-nerf demo had sick AoE (I haven't tried it post nerf, so can't say anything about it now), but to imply that destro AoE is bad is ridiculous.

Before the nerf I was ttypically 10-20k dps ahead of a shadow priest who was 15 ilevels lower than me, after the nerf I was behind by 5-2k. Then I switched to destro and not counting aoe dmg (which is fantastic) I was back to doing 20-30k damage more than the shadow priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Please don't take offense, but am I reading you right that you're ... having trouble AoEing level-70 mobs with ... one of the strongest AoE specs presently in the game?

I just pulled a dozen level-89 elites on my mediocre geared warlock alt (ilvl 513) and blew them all up in a matter of seconds. Once you get that infinite ember chain going, everything is rapidly consumed in a blazing inferno.

Yes, pre-nerf demo had sick AoE (I haven't tried it post nerf, so can't say anything about it now), but to imply that destro AoE is bad is ridiculous.
    It's not really any different, just lacks passive MF.