Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

5.4 Inscription Techniqes - any tips for farming them?

I'm talking about new "Pandaria world drop" Inscription Techniqes - BoP ones, not the ones that drop from specific mobs.
    Does anyone have any idea for a good spot to farm them?
    I know they drop pretty much everywhere, but maybe there are some spots with huge kill numbers fast? People did find places for Harmony and Skyshards after all...
    P.S. Melee character =/
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-09-24 at 11:21 AM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Pandaria world drop BoP? Pandaria world drops r BoE, upto 476 ilvl epic. which at this point pretty much useless, since arrival to timeless isle

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm talking about Inscription Techniqes, for new 5.4 glyphs. Perhaps I didn't make it clear, changed title.
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-09-24 at 09:38 AM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are talking about the new inscription / glyph recipies right? Just farm turtles out on the beach on the island or actually just go to your auction house. There should be lots of them in there and they drop so frequent that they should be quite cheap, atleast on any semi full server.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    You are talking about the new inscription / glyph recipies right? Just farm turtles out on the beach on the island or actually just go to your auction house. There should be lots of them in there and they drop so frequent that they should be quite cheap, atleast on any semi full server.
    1. Server's half-dead
    2. I'm talking about BoP ones. The tradeable ones drop from specific mobs.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Kiill mogu in vale, 3 birds one stone cooking,(keys), skyshards, glyphs

I farm the BOP ones on turtles in valley..do circle and then switch to skinner, back and forth. Like lots of people I found that I got lots and then drops became pretty rare. My guess is that it's 2 roll system, one to see if you got a glyph and second to determine which one, if you already have that glyph then it doesn't show...so drops become more and more scarce.