Deleted

Hardmodes SoO ..Which Way to Go ?

We will start HM next ID and look forward which Bosses we will try. It seems 1+2 are doable..but what next ? IN which Order you will categorize the Bosses ?

Deleted
    10m/25m?

as a 7/14H 25m i would say Galakras - Norushen - Juggernaut - Sha - Shamans

Hardmodes were only in Ulduar, just sayin'. It can offend some people

Just do them in linear order. There are no real spike in difficulty that would make a non-linear order necessary. Some guilds skipped Sha of Pride 1st ID but it's not really harder compared to Iron Juggernaut (has a tough enrage timer) or Galakras (needs much AE to clear the trash waves).

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Just do them in linear order. There are no real spike in difficulty that would make a non-linear order necessary. Some guilds skipped Sha of Pride 1st ID but it's not really harder compared to Iron Juggernaut (has a tough enrage timer) or Galakras (needs much AE to clear the trash waves).
    This. Blizzard has done a really good job with the difficulty ramp up this tier compared to previous tiers I've raided.

Deleted
    I'd also advice you to kill them in the regular order. Some guilds skip sha and even Galakras to kill Juggernaut first, but a large margin just does them one by one as their difficulty increases in a linear way.

After the changes to Norushen, isn't Norushen Heroic, just Norushen Normal with no extra mechanics?

Nazgrim is easy. If you avoid mechanics you don't even get a ravager ever. Shamans and sha are the hardest 2 out of the first 8 Imo. Nazgrim, Galak, Jugg, Immersus, Protectors , Norushen easy kills in no particular order.

Difficulty is very standard across the board for the first 2 wings comprising about 65% of the total raid. After that point it's an uphill battle. But alot of easily accessable content is good for moral and everyone loves loot tuesday!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-24 at 07:04 PM.

Do them in order. Blizz did a pretty damn good job with difficulty slowly escalating in both normal and heroic.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's Norushen like since the hotfix?

+1 to doing them in order. The only questionable one for a mediocre guild might be Sha, but otherwise the difficulty curve is pretty good this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    What's Norushen like since the hotfix?
    Still a joke.

The first time I read the hotfixes I thought Norushen's going to become an aoe fest where you basically send as many dpsers down as your healers can handle. Gonna see how it pans out tomorrow.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The first time I read the hotfixes I thought Norushen's going to become an aoe fest where you basically send as many dpsers down as your healers can handle. Gonna see how it pans out tomorrow.
    It's just the normal mode strat with bigger numbers now. That's how we handled it, anyways.