Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    That little boy was so brave, the innocence of youth is honest and amazing as always. I honestly cant watch much of the report on TV the whole things makes me sad, knowing innocent people have died in such a horrible way. I also feel appreciated to share the same name as that little boy too.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Awww, I love stories about a terrorist with a golden heart.

Smells of bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
    No. One man's terrorist is another man's terrorist. Specially on the case of groups linked to Al-Qaeda, which are simply interested in twisting their world to their image, according to their pan-Islamic views.

So, no. They are seeking to either kill or enslave all humans to their way of life. I see no way they can be fighting for ANY sort of freedom.
    The whole idea of terrorism is causing such pain that it reaches the world media, and through sheer fear of their future actions alone, the terms will be met. It is no different than executing a hostage to prove you mean business. One who fights for freedom, has no need to cause terror, since it would be counter-productive to his goals (Freedom and happiness, rather than oppression and fear)

And the man obviously (Mind the sarcasm attack) understood killing a child is wrong. But has no problem killing the parents.
    People sometimes dismiss killing a bird as silly, yet think twice before stomping the bird's eggs, without realizing killing the bird means death for the chicks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post

No. One man's terrorist is another man's terrorist. Specially on the case of groups linked to Al-Qaeda, which are simply interested in twisting their world to their image, according to their pan-Islamic views.

So, no. They are seeking to either kill or enslave all humans to their way of life.
    and how do you know that they want that?
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, so yes the gunman probably did believe what he was doing was the right thing. However, obviously he understood that he shouldn't kill an innocent child. You don't need to have some kind of bright moment to realize that.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but those religious wackos as you call them actually employ logic to their attacks. They believe this is the right thing to further their goals and to have a chance at a brighter future. That you don't understand them only speaks for yourself, it doesn't make those people wackos.
    Sorry to break it to you, but anyone who murders innocent people is a wacko and these people are definitely crazy religious wackos who I hope rot in hell, I only wish I could see the look on their face after they die. It boggles my mind to think how these people get into the mindsets they have where it's okay to kill innocent people just because they're American or Kenyan, etc. Brainwashed feeble minded wackos.

10+ Year Old Account
    "please forgive me, we are not monsters"

so sad to see these people's mind have been so twisted into believing this shit. honestly can't blame the individual for these things but people who corrupted them, who were also corrupted by someone else. makes me sick.

Deleted
    Strange, then again you have to be nuts to walk into a mall and gun people down

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    and how do you know that they want that?
    Because Al-Qaeda's pan-Islamic credo, to put it that way, says that everyone, worldwide, must be converted to Islam or killed, to make the world a better place. And how do they achieve their goals? Well, simple murder, terrorism, and such. What Al-Qaeda did in Somalia, what it is doing now in Yemen, should be enough to answer your question.