10+ Year Old Account

T16 2p + Hurricane/Astral storm

Arcane spells cast while in Lunar Eclipse will shoot a single Lunar Bolt at the target. Nature spells cast while in Solar Eclipse will shoot a single Solar Bolt at the target.

Surely this means astral storm and its hurricane counter part (whilst in lunar / solar respectively) should cause bolts on targets during aoe?

Been using hurricane and astral storm on dummies, and didn't get a single bolt, just cloak procs.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

cast vs channel

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side, I get Multistrike Procs from Kardris' Toxic Totem while using Hurricane or Astral Storm. At least that's a buff to our AoE which is better than nothing assuming you get ahold of the Trinket.

It certainly helps a little.

Kardris' seems to proc from just about any damage spell, too. And the animation just so happens to be Starfire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It certainly helps a little.

Kardris' seems to proc from just about any damage spell, too. And the animation just so happens to be Starfire.
    Ahhh yeah I have that trinket, that is what was throwing me, I was like 'ZOMG I CAN SEE ZEE BOLTS, RECOUNT WHY YOU LIE!?'

@boomkinhero doesn't that mean I should get bolts when I CAST Mushroom Detonate whilst in solar? Not getting those..
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee