10+ Year Old Account

A Realm Reborn Soundtrack

Hello, I was wondering if there's any talk of Square Enix releasing the soundtrack for A Realm Reborn. Are they releasing one at all? Any time estimates?
    The soundtrack has appeared in youtube a couple times, but it seems to get removed pretty swiftly. Then there is Before Meteor, but from what I could preview of it, it has a lower sound quality. I'd prefer the same quality that I can hear in-game. I think that currently leaves me with ripped soundtracks or nothing at all...

If you get the physical PC Collector's edition it comes with a cd with the scores from the game. My copy is still factory sealed, so I cannot speak on the actual sound quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've heard it only has a handful of the tracks. And getting my hands on a physical collector's edition might not be easy even if it was the full soundtrack.

10+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK, there is is nothing official apart from Before Meteor and the Collector's Edition disc.

I'm sure they will release a complete collection eventually, I mean this is Square Enix we're talking about. I have a physical soundtrack for pretty much all of their games.