Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    HAI Mr. Alchemist guy. You said some nasty things recently but I couldn't summon the energy to disagree with you. I can't remember the topic. Might have been to do with wealth distribution. Meh.

Where are you at that it takes 3 weeks to get internet? Mongolia?
    I believe that was this morning. I was drunk though as I went out last night and got back at like 4, then was woken up at 8 by the man from Virgin installing it.

Nottingham, because the girl sorting the internet decided to wait because our contract is July->July and its a 12 month contract, no point paying for it in July/August/Sept right because we're not going to be living here? May as well wait because that way we can lose those 3 months after we move out yeah? A herpaderpa derp. Can't believe that passed as a good idea when she was choosing stuff.

And... they were mean but... he was wrong. Was a bit simple really :/ Was not a well thought through idea.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't really understand the impulse to ignore people. If I want to ignore someone, I just literally ignore their posts.
    It's because I can't help myself; if it's a short message I read it. And this guy only posts short messages. I was hoping the feature would literally hide their post - even the fact that they posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The ignore feature is not flexible. Some people have valid opinions in one area, but uninformed/biased in others (myself included, of course). I cannot ignore someone just because I disagree with them on one or couple issues.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting you ignore people with whom you disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    No one has pissed me off enough to ever warrant going on my ignore list. It just seems like it would make it awkward to follow discussion in a thread, particularly if the ignoree is an active user.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I don't use it on the off-chance that they might "come around" sometime in the future and become reasonable. Also, the trolls and the like are always dealt with a ban so that's another reason why I don't use it.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive got that one infamous person on mine....i think we all know who i refer to

sad day is i still see his damn threads in the recent topics on home page n it pisses me off its like i ignored him i dont wanna see his dumb moron troll threads any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.