Dest trinket question.

Have to choose between 543 http://www.wowhead.com/item=103987/yulons-bite and 530 http://www.wowhead.com/item=96455/breath-of-the-hydra

Anyone else using yu'lon's bite at the moment and how are you liking it. I know in the lock trinket guide it sims slightly higher but I'm still not sure about it.

I picked it up to replace UVLS until I could get something from SoO. After using it for two weeks I actually like it. It has a 2 min ICD so it syncs perfectly with DS. At first I was stacking it with DS and unloading CBs but this week I started staggering them. With AD and the trink its almost perfect to build up embers, unload CBs, refresh Immo just before the buff is gone, and reload embers again. If you can get a lucky 2 piece proc going with it for immo even better. Im sure it's not the ideal trink but it works well for me and my gear, 540 ilvl. I pair it with Wush.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    I picked it up to replace UVLS until I could get something from SoO. After using it for two weeks I actually like it. It has a 2 min ICD so it syncs perfectly with DS. At first I was stacking it with DS and unloading CBs but this week I started staggering them. With AD and the trink its almost perfect to build up embers, unload CBs, refresh Immo just before the buff is gone, and reload embers again. If you can get a lucky 2 piece proc going with it for immo even better. Im sure it's not the ideal trink but it works well for me and my gear, 540 ilvl. I pair it with Wush.

Thank you, that answers the next question i was going to ask as well.