Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    My job. I know I should be thankful to have one and it's not a bad job it just stupid management.

I do tech support not sales but they are pushing us to sell. I hate sales I'm a shit sales person. I don't want to sell. Besides you call as your stuff went down. The last thing you want is someone trying to sell more crap! Besides that's what the sales team is for!

2) be in on time. If you finish your call one min before the end of your shift take another call but we won't pay you for it!

3)stats. Keep each call to less than 8 mins which means rushing the hell out of people. We also have to take 30 calls a day which i can do but then comes the stupid and unfair stat. First call resolution. You cannot have the same person call back AT ALL for 45 days but due to the nature of the job this stat is horribly unrealistic! I support adsl Internet and phone lines. I get their net working then 2 days later it starts dropping out so they call back. Shit breaks or they call back for updates or coz they didn't like your answer and we have to keep 90% from calling back all while rushing them it's just stupid! That stat makes me HATE my job. It's unnecessary stress on the operators especially since we have 0 control over the service.

4) some of my co workers are fing lazy. We have to leave notes on every call. Some select few don't which is unfair on the next person as you get an angry customer as their stuff is STILL down so they callback then they have to explain it again as the worthless person left no notes so you get abused. Or crap notes like "could not fin filter advised to call tech" -_-

I have to remind myself I should be happy to have a stable job.... But some days is hard! Well those are my FWP!
    Since a couple works back I also work extra in tech support. And all I can say is that description fits so well... Where do you work? Haha.

My first world problem? No bacon in the house so no bacon for breakfast. And it's fucking freezing outside so going to the store to pick some up is not worth it.

i have to take a shit but im too lazy.

Unemployment unemployment rate!!!!

Deleted
    I'm on my PC but I'm bored.Damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Having to wake up at 6 AM during the week.

;_;
    Portugal is not first world.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    NO JOB! And its doing my head in! I need to work.

15+ Year Old Account
    too many yellow skittles
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Having to use toilet paper rather then proper tissues atm, I got a cold and we're all out, waiting for the missus to come home with resupplies. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    All my problems are first world problems. Would be insanely weird if i had third world problems living in sweden...

My $200 space heater doesn't warm me up fast enough.

Having a pug that likes to piss on everything forced on us.Thanks grandma!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to starbucks 2 days in a row... and I want to go again but I'm afraid the pretty girls that work there would think less of me. I have a gold card though, so I'm assuming they already do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 2 bread n butter sandwiches on a plate. I picked up the plate, it hit the back of a chair and a sandwich fell off.

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Getting Assassin's Creed IV on the 12th for PS4. Not getting PS4 until release date on the 15th. First world problems.

I can't find by blue-ray player remote. So i had to go up to the blue-ray player, and manually hit play on the box.

I got 2 doors in to my gaming room and I can never decide which one gets me the quickest in to my gaming chair from where I am at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The SWTOR Galaxy Trade Network is lagging and I have to log out and log in to get it to work.
    Putin khuliyo

Had to blacklist IoC the other night even though I'm at 83/100 wins and I actually LIKE IoC, just because any Hordie with a brain blacklists it so the people you get in there with are hopeless cannon fodder and I went like 10-0 in the last few weeks. Plus by not blacklisting it, you get it like 3/4 of the time.

Pre-blacklisting I had like a 50/50 win loss ratio. Thanks, blacklisting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Out of coffee, and only have PG tips in the cupboard, would prefer some Yorkshire tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    My HTC Desire HD has a crack on the topleft corner of its screen, but I'm too lazy to move all the pictures and other stuff from that to my new Samsung Galaxy II Plus, which I've owned for a few months already but haven't started using it as my main phone yet..