Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My brand new sony xperia z3 compact has a dead pixel

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Clearly it wasn't "too blow" if you're now "strapped" for money.
    ya I'm definitely not probably strapped. I just need to knock off this dumb shit spending.

Let's break this down the right way:

I bought an iphone a few years ago, because the shitty flip phone Sprint gave me kept crashing whenever I tried to use the internet, and it wouldn't let me have an MLP ringtone. I wanted an MLP ringtone, so that was a couple hundred, plus the monthly costs of a smart phone plan over a basic one, which is about 30 bucks a month more, since October 28th 2011.

phone= 1300 bucks because of MLP

After I got out of the Air Force, I moved back in with my parents. I hated the image of being 27, living at home, and playing WoW, but what really put it over the line for me was when I started watching MLP, so I moved into an apartment in Jan 2012.

rent= 1020/month for the 33 months since= 33,660

Needed a TV (600 bucks) HDMI capable graphics card (200), HDMI cable (20), so I could watch MLP on my TV, from itunes, after I bought all available seasons in HD, that's like 40/season, so another 160. = 980

SDCC exclusive Derpy Hooves (115)

SDCC exclusive Vinyl Scratch (40)

Shadowbolt Rainbow Dash (15)

Brushables for Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, Cheerilee, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Lyra, Shining Armor, Cadance, Chrysalis, some background pony, Trixie= all probably 5 bucks a piece = 90 bucks

Funko Vinyls for Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Trixie, Derpy, and Lyra. Those are like 15 bucks a piece = 135

4th Dimension Entertainment plushies for Twilight and Pinkie Pie, plus preorders for Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Derpy, Luna, and Princess Twilight. all are 24/ piece, except Luna who is 48 = 288

Spike plushie from Build a Bear = 13 bucks

All 24 MLP comics @ 4 each = 96

The 5 released books from G.M. Berrow, 6 bucks each = 30

Then there's shipping for ALL of this....

edit: there's more that I forgot. DVDs for each season, the Elements of Harmony book, the Journal of the Two Sisters, the Daring Do collection, cable TV, electricity, and renter's insurance for the apartment I wouldn't have gotten if not for MLP

I'm not even gonna calculate it.....
    Last edited by garethrogue; 2014-10-07 at 08:47 PM.
    Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table
    WoW info= Gareth- Uldum Horde

Deleted
    Day 8 of beard growing.

Lack of cheek filling is annoying me, but alas, my will is strong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting the flu which is stopping me from studying for midterms next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last store manager had what I can only describe as daily mood swings (one day he'd be cheery, the next he'd be at your neck for anything). This new one is a lot better than the previous guy, but he still has those days.

Today was one of them. Within 5 minutes of me being there, he seemed to blame me for there being no cut watermelon or pumpkin, and there being a dirty floor; even though I had literally started 5 minutes ago and there was a guy with me who started before me, who could at least mopped the floor (he hasn't been trained properly to effectively pump out the cuts, yet).

I didn't even want to bother defending myself because he seemed to be in a really shit mood, but at the same time not seeming to actually be blaming me (like, yeah.. I don't know how to describe it).
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Day 8 of beard growing.

Lack of cheek filling is annoying me, but alas, my will is strong!
    Don't you have enough hair anyway, being a dog and all.

Anyway, I keep losing to the Green Fire boss on WoW because my Pit Lord likes to spin in circles instead of stunning sometimes. Stupid Pit Lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    New neighbour across the road is the epitome of the mysterious roommate... except, well; she's a neighbour, not a roommate.

Her car is always there, yet we never see her. She never opens her windows. She has a pet dog (dunno how this is relevent, just stating the facts). She's only taken the rubbish bins out, like, 2 times in the 5 months that she's been there (the rubbish is collected weekly). She doesn't do any gardening, so the house's front garden looks like a prairie.

Just now, it's apparent that she hired one of those gardener services who come around and clean up the garden. They, I guess, needed to let her know that they had arrived and needed permission to start; so they knocked on the door. No answer. They called someone, talked on the phone for a bit (not sure if they called her, or called their HQ and were talking to whoever sent them there). Hung up. Walked up to the front door, knocked again. Waited a few minutes, then walked back to the car and drove off.

Just gets on my nerves how she just doesn't seem to... exist or give 2 s**ts about anything. I mean, she answered the door yesterday for a frikken door-to-door Wildlife protection campaign donation seeker!

RAGGHHHHH@HH!H!H!H!H
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I don't know what to watch on Tv after finishing Stargate Sg1 ( Already seen atlantis and the 1994 original film, not bothering with SGU got canceled after 2 seasons, Tried Farscape and Continium didn't like either.)

Willingly scaring myself on the internet by watching Trump play that new alien game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    I don't know what to watch on Tv after finishing Stargate Sg1 ( Already seen atlantis and the 1994 original film, not bothering with SGU got canceled after 2 seasons, Tried Farscape and Continium didn't like either.)
    PLEASE let me know what you come up with! I am working through Atlantis right now and am fearing the day when I have to find something else.

The fact that I need to pay lots to show up for classes this week because of train fare.

I have money to spend if I wish to avoid reaching a higher tier of wealth tax, and there's nothing I want nor need.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Censoring T-T
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i just made a sweet and sour chicken for myself, cooked everything my self and all, i walk out of the kitchen and instantly a fucking crane fly lands on my dinner, and because its hot he doesn't like it and trys to leave, but his legs actually come off, and he leaves his legs all over my dinner so i threw it out. fucking bugs.
    I didn't see the word "fly" and seriously thought a crane landed on your food and lost its legs. I am beyond mortified.

I found out there was a 4 hour waiting line for a Trader Joes opening in my town.4 hours for a fucking trader joes.

I started buying Nendoroids (cute, chibi anime figures) and now I "need" more, but I have to be responsible and save money and pay bills :T

Signature by Shyama!

The local Petco has hamster's houses on sale - 50% off (they are made of ceramic). I can't buy it cause my hamster already has 3 houses and no space in the cage. Hard to decide which one to remove if I get a new one.

I have 25GB+ of music, and I don't know what to listen to.

I have 429 Steam games, and don't know what to play.

Internet at my fingertips, and I'm bored.

Deleted
    i just dropped £70 on hearstone packs and only got 3 legs :*(

Deleted
    I have to go to the gym to do squats 'cuz i lack the weights at home

- Failed my drivers test because I drove too safe on some points. My driving insructor told me I drove too agressively so I don't know what to do anymore.
    - Tests here aren't cheap either.
    - I am cold, damn rainy days.
    - I keep getting turned down when I ask a girl out when we obviously click.
    - People tell me to get on Tinder but I don't get any likes.

Alright that's out of my system. Hah