Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sooo many lab reports, so little motivation

Deciding whether I should eat lunch now or whether I want to wait a little while.
    Also, deciding whether I should play WOW now or wait until I'm back from work later.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

It's raining and I have to commute back on my bike .

Deleted
    Got to hand in a 4000 word essay in just under 2hrs, done less than 500 words of it. Spent the past three days trying to do it but there's so much more interesting things to do... like cleaning my room and doing the dishes apparently.

I won't be able to get the new Pokemanz until friday.

I can't play games tonight because I have to wait for replacement parts to come in to fix my pc.

cant decide if i wanna buy doc marten 1460s in black smooth leather or black napa leather.

Deleted
    Too far to the store T_T 10 minute walk T_T

Waiting for boy to get home to make dinner

Not sleepy enough to go to bed, and I promised a mate that I'd level with him tomorrow so I can't keep going in-game either...

A movie, a movie it is. Oh wait, there aren't any good ones recently released that I haven't seen yet. :<

LOL this comment is going to make me laugh for a good hour ...lol , SO HILARIOUS !

i have money to spend. dunno what to buy. another monitor to go dual monitors......or a tv

Got a message from bank that my loan amount was approved.. but still not yet credited to my account.. damn..
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

Deleted
    I have 2xFilco keyboards (around 250-300usd each) and cannot decided which one to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was all set to do LK25HC on my Hunter after reset. Changed raid difficulty to 25HC.

Was 2 meters away from the instance portal and decided to Disengage into the portal. Got DCd.
    Logged back in, ran in and killed Marrowgar in 2 shots. After the 1st Aimed shot, I realize what happened and wasn't fast enough to cancel the 2nd....

RIP chance at getting Invincible this week. (honestly, wtf is up with DCing resetting dungeon difficulties?!)
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone at work keeps turning off the automatic light in the bathroom, by hitting the switch, hence rendering its "automatic" functionality pointless.
    Putin khuliyo

I want to participate in the 'three words story' thread, but there are a lot of posters that can't quite grasp the concept of writing something cohesive.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I was all set to do LK25HC on my Hunter after reset. Changed raid difficulty to 25HC.

Was 2 meters away from the instance portal and decided to Disengage into the portal. Got DCd.
    Logged back in, ran in and killed Marrowgar in 2 shots. After the 1st Aimed shot, I realize what happened and wasn't fast enough to cancel the 2nd....

RIP chance at getting Invincible this week. (honestly, wtf is up with DCing resetting dungeon difficulties?!)
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong for like forever or maybe I'm missing you point, but you can technically clear ICC on 10NHC until Sindragosa and still kill LK on 25HC.
    You go out after Sindragosa, change it to 25 man and then go back in an change it to Heroic.

Have a great job offer with benefits through nepotism. Job is mine if I want it, I don't really like the setting though.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    Maybe I'm doing it wrong for like forever or maybe I'm missing you point, but you can technically clear ICC on 10NHC until Sindragosa and still kill LK on 25HC.
    You go out after Sindragosa, change it to 25 man and then go back in an change it to Heroic.
    Huh...

I swear I've tried that before and it didn't work. I'll try later.

New problem:

My followers failed a 94% chance-of-winning mission which would have given me a 615 trinket token thing.

Some of my other followers then won a 90% chance mission which gave me 20k XP and 1k Apexis Crystals....

I feel that the 2nd one should make me happy, but FUCK i needed that trinket >_>
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.