Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My lunch break is over and I have to go back to work for 3 more hours. :|

The blizzard here is insane!

Deleted
    iv run out of candy floss flavoured E-juice and the shop I use is closed till Monday.... Guess I will have to make do with water mellon and bubble gum mixture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Trying to find headphones that don't make my ears sweat and/or cause an infection.

So far my search has been in vain.

money...

money is nice... since i was a kid i had it....

many dont...

it is ruining the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanting my life with my gf back. Training hard to pass a stress test for a police department. My good hand has been broken for a month so far, so I haven't been able to play games, which helps me deal.

They haven't implemented Holy spec for priests on Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    The blizzard here is insane!
    Are you an employee or there for the tour?

First world problem: made coconut sugar cookies, now overstimulated with sugar and the coffee I had been drinking all day.

First world problem #2: annoyed with a friend of mine who posted his 8,000,0000th "I am ugly" post on Facebook today...he has a bear-like build, works in a high paid and prestigious career (consulting for a well-known consulting firm) and women love him but his "woe is me" shit is getting tiring...

If he stopped eating the crap he did he'd probably be at an ideal weight, he's constantly posting photos of fried/high-calorie food lol. Not that he's a bad looking guy, but he obviously has some form of body dysmorphic disorder along with a myriad of self esteem issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    An order of rare amiibos that shipped the 28th and were supposed to arrived today didn't. One of the last two orders to complete my collection! /scream

Runner up... too many fun games to play, can't decide or commit to any.

I've got 8+ games on Wii U that need my attention (Xenoblade CX, Bayonetta 2, Yoshi's Woolly World etc), Dragon Quest Heroes and TLoU on PS4, probably 2 dozen games on Steam that I got on sale (AC:Syndicate, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dragon's Dogma DA, Kisima Ingitchuna, Divinity Original Sin, tons more).

Since I can't pick, I often don't play anything and that makes me sad.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2016-01-31 at 02:30 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Nexus 5's battery doesn't hold a charge well anymore, and it's not replaceable.

Fucking woodpecker going to town on the side of my house again.

I got a 5 point infraction on OT for something perceived as racist, and I thought I was being funny :P it's the first one I've gotten in like almost 2 years.

I can't find a nice fitting vest and the liquor store didn't have my preferred champagne. TODAY IS RUINED.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I must've slept with my left wrist bent in an awkward position or something the other night. It's been hurting like hell (but slowly getting better) for the last couple of days.

Also: car trouble (transmission) that's gonna cost me like $600 to fix. It still runs, but it won't really be safe to drive until I get that fixed. When you're at a stop sign and start to pull out to the road because it's clear, but your car doesn't move, then it finally kicks in and does move 5-10 seconds later, and by that point something's coming....yeah. Not good.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-08 at 02:26 PM.

I ran out of aubergine and feta páté.

I need to sit down to pee because my gut prevents me from being able to aim.

I take a multivitamin every day and can't remember if I've already taken mine today. It's a good thing I'm not on prescription medicine very often.

That "I'd be pregnant a lot if I were a chick" thing applies to me.

i don't know what game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I got a 5 point infraction on OT for something perceived as racist, and I thought I was being funny :P it's the first one I've gotten in like almost 2 years.
    MMO-C is run by sissy-libs™ and they can't take a joke.

(Incoming infraction for me perhaps? ;-) )

10+ Year Old Account
    United States tax law, if you're a citizen who is living and working abroad, is a complete and utter nightmare, (particularly if you're making over the exemption threshold), and while I've got an accountant who knows what he's doing and has reasonable rates, my tax prep costs have gone up fivefold (and to make things worse, he's going to be retiring in a couple years, at which point I'll really be up a creek).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    I'm hungry but too lazy to go to the fridge and get something to eat.

- - - Updated - - -

The hunger has won, I braved the perilous journey and left my comfy chair.