Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    my iPhone doesn't have enough battery life for Pokemon Go.

7+ Year Old Account
    After weeked around 35 celsius degrees, they promised three days of rain and drop to 20. It rained for three hours and temperature is still too close to 30 for comfort...

Weather has no chill...

So much stuff I need to get done today, and I'm dragging because I didn't sleep well last night. Didn't even want to get up this morning.

Lots of new babies at the local hooters, only one penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion pre-patch is effectively out now. But my PC is faffing around. I can survive past Legion launch (still need to do taxes n stuff), but I'm having a midlife crisis over the invasion loot - whether I care enough about its uniqueness enough to work myself into a frenzy (the agi staff and shields are mighty tasty); or if I should swallow my feelings and fester in my sorrows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    After weeked around 35 celsius degrees, they promised three days of rain and drop to 20. It rained for three hours and temperature is still too close to 30 for comfort...

Weather has no chill...
    Come to Perth, Westeern Australia. It is currently friggen freezing.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Legion pre-patch is effectively out now. But my PC is faffing around. I can survive past Legion launch (still need to do taxes n stuff), but I'm having a midlife crisis over the invasion loot - whether I care enough about its uniqueness enough to work myself into a frenzy (the agi staff and shields are mighty tasty); or if I should swallow my feelings and fester in my sorrows.

- - - Updated - - -

Come to Perth, Westeern Australia. It is currently friggen freezing.
    Freezing by your standards, maybe xD. What has the temperature range been for you guys?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was 7 degrees C at 9am today. Its mostly been dry cold, but itgets nice and humid when it rains. Basically it warms up around 11am and gets cold too damn early in the arvo.

i hate everything despite not really having anything to be sad about

10+ Year Old Account
    Complete hard drive failure of my primary drive, so I am currently running an operating system from a flash drive because I don't want to install an OS on one of my secondary drives while I wait on the new drive to ship.

Pandaren were a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    My feet ache and there's no one around to rub them.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    My facial hair is growing back slowly and I already have visible darker ones which I try to destroy 1 by 1.
    It would be ok if I still would be able to go outside wearing mens clothing but I have given those away and my breast have grown recently alot so hiding em is not an option.

Solution: Stay inside house and only order food to home till next face depilation... Which is set to September

My tailbone is a little achy from all the time spent driving today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

I'm soon 25 and still don't have a driver's lisence which makes me feel like a failure, as I get to behold all the drivers having accomplished something yet there's me like some sort of anomaly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

15+ Year Old Account
    Need to fix my car, so can't spend money on the things I want >__<

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    how do you live? Well, I guess it wouldn't be so terrible if you're in a big city with good public transportation.
    It's a city, and husband drives. And city driving would just add to my stress of driving. They are so aggressive here, it's scary

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    It's a city, and husband drives. And city driving would just add to my stress of driving. They are so aggressive here, it's scary
    I'll admit that city driving makes me nervous as hell sometimes. I live in rural north GA, and I hate driving in Atlanta. Some areas have 6 lanes of traffic with everyone hauling ass where you'll get mowed down if you do less than 90. It bothers me a bit that one slight mistake (by me or anyone else) could result in a nasty pileup. Which is a pretty rare occurrence, but the thought still makes me nervous.

I'm pretty comfortable on anything up to about 3 lanes though. Thankfully, I only have to go to Atlanta on very rare occasions.

The biggest problem we have in town here is a 4-way stop that most people just can't seem to grasp. And the worst that will usually happen there is someone hits you at a fairly low rate of speed (or you'll hit someone else, because said other person is a dumbass who pulled out in front of you when it was actually your turn to go).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-01 at 02:12 PM.

getting Bruce Lee type of lean, it sure is questionable

10+ Year Old Account
    I've almost been t-boned twice in the last 2 weeks.

1st, I was driving through a car park and reached a corner turn. A 4wd drove, without a fucking care in the world, right across in front of me to cleany park in a parking space. Had I been 1 second earlier, the t-boning could have gone either way. What makes it worse is the guy had an elderly woman in the front passenger seat.

2nd, I was driving straight accross a roundabout. I stopped because there is an obnoxious hedge fence thing to the right (must give way to your right) that you cant see past on the approach. Started to drive accross when a 2 trailer semi drove accross at, like, 40km/h (the road is 60km/h for reference). Same deal as above; 2 seconds earlier, yada yada.

Honestly, that carpark and roundabout are just the worst. I think they were made from stone carved from the pits of hell. And demonically possessed tarmac (like, a serial killer's soul trapped in a doll, mixed into the tarmac).
    Coupled with some truck drivers around here being horrible drivers.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-08-02 at 04:52 PM.

My lunch break is just about over, and I don't feel like getting off my ass to go back to work. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'll admit that city driving makes me nervous as hell sometimes. I live in rural north GA, and I hate driving in Atlanta. Some areas have 6 lanes of traffic with everyone hauling ass where you'll get mowed down if you do less than 90. It bothers me a bit that one slight mistake (by me or anyone else) could result in a nasty pileup. Which is a pretty rare occurrence, but the thought still makes me nervous.

I'm pretty comfortable on anything up to about 3 lanes though. Thankfully, I only have to go to Atlanta on very rare occasions.

The biggest problem we have in town here is a 4-way stop that most people just can't seem to grasp. And the worst that will usually happen there is someone hits you at a fairly low rate of speed (or you'll hit someone else, because said other person is a dumbass who pulled out in front of you when it was actually your turn to go).
    I live in Europe, so my city might be a little smaller than Atlanta, although, yeh, it's the same here too. But six lanes? One way?! That must be some next level shit People are just extremely impatient and mad. I live close to a busy road and it's screeching tires every day and not entirely uncommon to see people crashing. To go onto this road (from our place) is also very stressful as you have to beg for people to stop and let you pass. All in all, it's just not a confidence builder

My other world first problem: our water tap thingie in the kitchen is supposed to mix hot and cold water together, with the temperature and pressure you want, as opposed to those old school things (one for cold, the other for hot). Well, this one just goes "fuck you" since the water is either cold or so warm it's painful. Can I alteast get the right pressure? "Haha, no", it says.

I've got more: water heater broke, had to get a new one. Cockroaches - no idea where those fuckers come from, but probably from inside the wall where the pipes go, washing mashine had a clogged fliter. It's been... troublesome lately.