I actually like the name a lot. Sounds catchy.
Sounds like an ogre themed expansion.
and considering the altars being rejiggered to resurrect people in WC3 things could get all kinds of crazy.
Heck, maybe it'll explain the hooded humanoid figures that come as part of permanent portals and dimensional energy.
This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.
- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.
Pokémon Y FC: 3668-8628-9446 - Dunsparce, Kecleon and Chansey - Everyone feel free to add me, and PM me if you do so.
If its real, I already like it a lot better than "Mists of Pandaria".... not to sound like a total hater, Mop quests I enjoyed a lot but I'm more than ready to move on.
Also I would like to throw out there, though its been mentioned, that MoP was revealed as "the calm before the storm." And lets not forget Wrathion referring to Azeroth as "a candle in the tempest." A outland-esque expac would be something I could really enjoy. I'll never forget stepping through that Dark Portal for the first time...
The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was... inconsolable.
They've submitted an application in Mexico now too.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
I think one of "Heroes of the Storm" or "The Dark Below" is the real name of the expansion while the other is just a distraction to keep people on their toes.
Because previous expansion's names were known well advanced this way everyone would have an idea of what the next expansion could be in advance of the anouncement itself. When "Mists of Pandaria" name is leaked same way it was quite obvious this expansion would be about pandas.
So learning from past mitakes Blizzard has trademarked two names that suggests two different but quite popular themes. So as Blizzcon approaches everyone's getting more and more excited.
Well, of course these are all just my opinions.