Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrowshire View Post
    Reaper of Souls wasn't trademarked in Swaziland first.
    Blizzard already had the Reaper of Souls teaser up, with the trademark on it. They weren't interested in hiding it anymore at that point.

Deleted
    As someone pointed out, the expansion will be called "Hots" then, quite amusing.

Aw hell yeah!

An air/cloud expansion sounds awesome! HYPEDTOTHEMAX

Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    storm meaning electric meaning tinker class confirmed
    No...forget Tinker class, do something totally out of the blue like Blood Knight, or Battlemage

10+ Year Old Account
    boo lame name

Quote Originally Posted by Darrowshire View Post
    Hearthstone's description is "9 Computer game software; downloadable computer game software; computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; downloadable electronic games via the internet and wireless devices; interactive multimedia computer game program" because it's digital only. Heroes of the Storm mentions physical version

This is definitely the expansion IMO
    I'd say that a trademark that is still under examination in NZ is hardly something definite.
    Until a trademark is published it isn't solid.

It also seems a rather nonsensical choice to bother TMing in NZ, when NZ has an online database. And they could have sent it through one of the countries that are part of the madrid protocol without online databases.

I am 100% sure it's not the expansion, the name doesn't fit to an expansion at all.
    Maybe Starcraft based Hearthstone card game? :P

Deleted
    heroes of the storm eh...

so cheesy =/

unless it means we gonna see 'missing' heroes back (turalyon, alleria, etc)
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2013-09-25 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I am 100% sure it's not the expansion, the name doesn't fit to an expansion at all.
    This is an interesting thought.
    It wouldn't be exceedingly difficult to modify Hearthstone to work with the other IPs

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'd say that a trademark that is still under examination in NZ is hardly something definite.
    Until a trademark is published it isn't solid.

It also seems a rather nonsensical choice to bother TMing in NZ, when NZ has an online database. And they could have sent it through one of the countries that are part of the madrid protocol without online databases.
    If Blizzard were sensible, they would have never publicly let their trademarks out before. History says that this is likely real, especially considering that the NZ database does not work like the American one

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Physical game. Hearthstone is digital

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's a WoW xpac. "Heroes" implies we conquered something already and doesn't point to anything new and big to draw people in like The Dark Below does. But who knows.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    money is on Hearthstone expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    half life 3 confirmed

Infracted. Please, post more constructively. The "Half Life 3 confirmed" saying, has become too old.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-09-25 at 09:25 AM.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    money is on Hearthstone expansion
    Impossible.

CATACLYSM TRADEMARKED: July 1st, 2009. Announced two months later at Blizzcon on August 20th. (Entirety of July and majority of August. Much closer to two months than one month.)

MISTS OF PANDARIA TRADEMARKED: August 2nd, 2011. Announced two months later at Blizzcon on October 21st.

HEROES OF THE STORM TRADEMARKED: September 25th, 2013. Possible announcement two months later at Blizzcon on November 8th?

Honestly, It'd probably fit better as a name for Warcraft IV

Sounds like a Hearthstone addition to me.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Sounds like a Hearthstone addition to me.
    Unless Blizzard is launching a physical based expansion during beta or shortly after beta for their digital exclusive game, it is not Hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's legit, sounds hearthstoney to me.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Storm, as in a Sea Storm.
    Mattafakkin Azshara.