Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't sound like a WoW expansion to me.

More likely something for Hearthstone, but would be cool if it was something to do with Lost Vikings.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Blizzard All-Stars Renamed
    This sounds more likely to me. Like someone else pointed out already, the title sounds like it could refer to a general collection of Blizzard characters which are placed in an abstract place like 'The Storm' to fight. Sort of like The Mists or whatever the name is, for Guild Wars 2 PvP.

Likeliness: 4 / 5.
    Sounds like a good possibility to me.

Deleted
    Pretty sure people wont quit the game based on the name -_-

This sounds more plausible than "The Dark Below". with the "storm" Wrathion showed us of what I believe to be infernals raining down on Azeroth, It could either signify us heroing it out or the return of some heroes, namely Alleria and Turalyon coming to help with the storm.

I still will not believe its real until Blizzcon, but my god is it better than "The Dark Below".

A new name for Blizzard Allstars is more likely IMO.

Also HOTS = Heroes of the Storm = Heart of the Swarm. Maybe a bit too similar.
    Last edited by Lightwysh; 2013-09-25 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    This sounds more plausible than "The Dark Below". with the "storm" Wrathion showed us of what I believe to be infernals raining down on Azeroth, It could either signify us heroing it out or the return of some heroes, namely Alleria and Turalyon coming to help with the storm.

I still will not believe its real until Blizzcon, but my god is it better than "The Dark Below".

A new name for Blizzard Allstars is more likely IMO.

Also HOTS = Heroes of the STORM= Heart of the Swarm. Maybe a bit too similar.

Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by haven2011 View Post
    fixed that for you
    I do wat I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I do wat I want!!
    I guess we all do tho I'm still puzzle about the trade mark in it self

Warchief turned out to be Vol'jin and Dark Below might be replaced by the "Heroes of the Storm". What is this barrage of disappointment? Not to mention the underwhelming Warlock Green Fire questline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Warchief turned out to be Vol'jin and Dark Below might be replaced by the "Heroes of the Storm". What is this barrage of disappointment? Not to mention the underwhelming Warlock Green Fire questline.
    Blizzard decided to ruin everything for you personally.

Watch out, they're outside your window, preparing to pelt you with eggs and toilet paper.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Not to mention the underwhelming Warlock Green Fire questline.
    wat?

Slay the heathen!

The Green Fire quest chain was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    People didn't take Mists of Pandaria seriously either, and it still happened. Just because it sounds stupid doesn't mean it isn't true.
    Hey dude I took it very serious cause I liked the panda race ideal it changed how wow was a little add flavor something new. I still think it was there best move yet.

And yes sub have drop but it isn't the fault this a very big market with way to games out. And what every is next for wow will be great

Wait, people are just ignoring it's NOT FOR DESKTOP COMPUTERS, but ONLY FOR HANDHELD DEVICES?
    No chance of being WoW expansion.

What if this appears to be a E-book. That makes sense right?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Wait, people are just ignoring it's NOT FOR DESKTOP COMPUTERS, but ONLY FOR HANDHELD DEVICES?

People read? On MMO-Champoin?

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Heroes of the Storm's is "9 Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs." which EXPLICITLY mentions physical versions - which Hearthstone does not have, and the also digital-only Blizzard All-Stars will not have.

I don't think they'd be releasing physical copies of a game so you can install it on your phone. Also, Hearthstone most certainly will be played on desktop computers, yet there is nothing in the description OP posted about that. So if you actually did read, you'd get the point he is trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    People read? On MMO-Champoin?
    lol @ jumping at an opportunity to insult others without actually reading it yourself. Assuming what OP posted is the entirety of both descriptions, it's all there for you to figure out.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-09-25 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 pretty please

final boss: Grease Lightning! jk lol

ot:

I don't want another soft expansion, I'm weak for the seemingly unbeatable main bad guy type like LK or kuja from ff 9, that I struggle to take on for the entire game until the end, that's what I want. I don't get that from garrosh which make him a pretty shitty boss imo.
    All in all I want to hear more from kil'jaeden or perhaps even some from sargeras, I know it's unlikely to have him as a boss but would be great to get some fresh information about him.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Heroes of the Storm's is "9 Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs." which EXPLICITLY mentions physical versions - which Hearthstone does not have, and the also digital-only Blizzard All-Stars will not have.

I don't think they'd be releasing physical copies of a game so you can install it on your phone. Also, Hearthstone most certainly will be played on desktop computers, yet there is nothing in the description OP posted about that. So if you actually did read, you'd get the point he is trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ jumping at an opportunity to insult others without actually reading it yourself. Assuming what OP posted is the entirety of both descriptions, it's all there for you to figure out.
    I'll quote you from the front page since you seem to have not read it.

Heroes of the Storm Trademark
    A "Heroes of the Storm" trademark appeared in the New Zealand database tonight, and you can find a fun speculation thread on the forum.

Keep in mind that this trademark isn't confirmed just yet. It isn't likely to be used for a WoW expansion, as the trademark application mentions the software being used on "mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs".

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    I don't want another soft expansion, I'm weak for the seemingly unbeatable main bad guy type like LK or kuja from ff 9, that I struggle to take on for the entire game until the end, that's what I want. I don't get that from garrosh which make him a pretty shitty boss imo.
    lol what. Least intimidating villain ever. Anyway, the whole doom and gloom supervillain going to roll everything was getting old. It's nice to have a break from such shitty storylines.

Doesn't really sound like an expansion to me, if anything i would think its the next CCG set name. However since thats been shut down i'd assume either a book or maybe they are reviving that figures tabletop game nobody remembers again?