10+ Year Old Account

Frosty Armor Set

So, anyone wish we got more sets that have a frosty theme to them? The only one I know of is the Frostfire set and specifically only the original colouring.

Tier 11 - Fire
    Tier 12 - Fire
    Tier 13 - Arcane
    Tier 14 - Fire
    Tier 15 - Generic
    Tier 16 - Arcane-ish

Anyone with me?

Also comes down to the setting where you get it the LFR/Normal/Heroic modes add the different colours which typically have been

Frost / Fire / Arcane
    Blue / Red / Purple
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Also comes down to the setting where you get it the LFR/Normal/Heroic modes add the different colours which typically have been

Frost / Fire / Arcane
    Blue / Red / Purple
    Not just colors though. A "Frost" theme. Maybe with a cool proc effect or hanging icicles off the shoulders and such.

Deleted
    could be cool and can work with all spec, some "flame" like animation/design can work in bue/red/purple.

Our actual set are thematic techno (google on T16, gear on T12), time, etc.

Personally I want a wizard mage look again rather than the current tier looks and would be cool to have "spec" relevant glows off tier armors.
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Personally I want a wizard mage look again rather than the current tier looks and would be cool to have "spec" relevant glows off tier armors.
    Yes please. The sets nowdays ain't really in anyways fitting to mage class.. Though I did like T13 and T15 quite a bit, but those were with certain classes.

Deleted
    Yep, a wizard tier set !!
    A little like the "dungeon" set in cataclysm !!
    Something that look like a mage !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    So, anyone wish we got more sets that have a frosty theme to them? The only one I know of is the Frostfire set and specifically only the original colouring.

Tier 11 - Fire
    Tier 12 - Fire
    Tier 13 - Arcane
    Tier 14 - Fire
    Tier 15 - Generic
    Tier 16 - Arcane-ish

Anyone with me?
    I was looking for such set when I was playing Frost, and I found just one set eligible - is t3. Other transmog sets with blue colors looks awful. Sad t3 is so hard to get

Glacier set is only other but thats not tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer general wizardly themes. Season 2 (merciless) has to be the most overall mage-y set ever. Sunwell stuff is nice too. It all just looks weird on a Night Elf though, hopefully new models spruce things up a bit.

Aye both very good mage choices S2/T5 are amongst my favourites, although I am of late loving T4 if you can tell

Deleted
    Druid sets: Brown brown brown and more brown.

Which is befitting to a druid isn't it? Also it's not always brown and you appear to be in the wrong sub forum

Deleted
    The best set is the gob brigade black set during the scenario ... not obtainable.

Aye that set is magey but I think more leaning towards warlock/darkside.

Frostfire Regalia and your troubles are done, at least mine where when putting that set together.

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    Frostfire Regalia and your troubles are done, at least mine where when putting that set together.
    You know its quite hard to get, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post

Tier 11 - Fire
    Tier 12 - Fire
    Tier 13 - Arcane
    Tier 14 - Fire
    Tier 15 - Generic
    Tier 16 - Arcane-ish

Anyone with me?
    T1: Generic
    T2: Arcane
    T3: Frost
    T4: Generic, slightly Arcane-ish?
    T5: Generic, but towards Arcane (due to Kirin Tor wearing this set sometimes)
    T6: Arcane
    T7 (Both): Reskin of T3, so Frost
    T8 (All but Blue set): Arcane
    T8 (10m off-tier Blue set): Frost, actually. It looks pretty Frost-ish
    T9: Generic to clothies (not even Mages)
    T10: Bloodmage (So I guess Generic since Bloodmage isn't a spec)

T3 and its recolors from T7 (with the one exception of T8 Blue) are the only tiers for Frost, so yeah, they're definitely gimping on it quite a bit. We've had more time-themed sets than Frost, so... wtf.

- - - Updated - - -

Frost / Fire / Arcane
    Blue / Red / Purple
    I would argue against saying that coloring alone doesn't make a set for a specific spec (with the one exception of T8 [Blue] because it also comes with a robe, which should keep you warm when freezing your fingers )
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.