Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SoO Progression, Connected Realms Update, September 24 Hotfixes, Blizzard Art Update

Official AH Delays Statement, Artisan Stories Will Be Continued in RoS, Differences Between Templar and Crusader, T-Shirt Design Contest Gallery

Hearthstone Leveling Rewards Part 2 - Hunter, Rogue, Shaman; Opt-In Waves Info

Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic Progression
    Method is leading progress with 13/14 bosses down now, followed by Blood Legion and Midwinter, both at 12/14. There are now 12 guilds at 11/14. Over in the 10 player column, Paragon is currently leading with 12/14 bosses down.

Connected Realms Update
    The first two realms are finally being connected on Wednesday!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    In order to implement our first Connected Realms, Boulderfist and Bloodscalp will be taken down for an extended maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 25, at 3:00 a.m. PDT until approximately 11:00 a.m. PDT. During this time these realms will be unavailable for play. Additional realm connections are planned for the near future, and we’ll be posting a full list at WorldofWarcraft.com as soon as we’ve finalized the details.

Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: September 24
    Classes

Creatures
    • Loot notifications for world bosses in Pandaria should no longer be visible to all members in the raid.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Siege of Orgrimmar
      • Immerseus
        • Corrosive Blast now has a greatly increased range.
      • Kor'kron Dark Shaman
        • Kor’kron Shadowmage’s Mind Spike ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder and Flexible Raid difficulty.

Kor'kron Warshaman's Healing Tide Totem now has less hit points on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Kor'kron Supplies no longer spawn on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • Paragons of the Klaxxi
        • Ka'roz the Locust should no longer damage players in his path while dashing towards a ledge to Hurl Amber.
        • Players in a damage-dealing specialization that have already interacted with Rik'kal the Dissector should now be able to interact with Skeer the Bloodseeker.
      • Garrosh Hellscream
        • The Y’Shaarj Touched buff can no longer be spellstolen.

Battlegrounds and Arenas
    • Grievous Conquest achievement vendors (the ones that allow Conquest gear to be purchase with Honor points) have been temporarily removed.
    • Grievous Gladiator weapons have a temporary level requirement of 91.

Items
    • Oddly-Shaped Horn is no longer usable while in the Battlegrounds or Rated Battlegrounds.
    • Tuft of Yak Fur is no longer usable while in the Battlegrounds or Rated Battlegrounds.

Conquest Points Cap Bug
    give everyone full s14 gear - problem solved.
    We won't be granting full Grievous gear to all players, in fact those that acquired gear from the increased cap should not get too fond of holding onto it. We plan on dealing with this matter appropriately, however we cannot elaborate on our plans at this time.

I'm starting to get very concerned about this, still nothing and it's been days now. Come on Blizzard, shape up.
    We'll be communicating on our plans as soon™ as possible. Taking gear away is a very delicate process and one which we definitely don't want to jump in to, too hastily, the same goes for any other actions we may take. We've recently changed the level requirement on the Grievous weapons to ensure that people cannot use them for the time being and we're looking into what else we can do to resolve this situation.

We understand that this is a frustrating situation for everyone, but we ask for your patience while we deal with this matter further. I've also increased the posting limit for this thread, so please feel free to continue discussing this topic.

Heroes of the Storm Trademark
    A "Heroes of the Storm" trademark appeared in the New Zealand database tonight, and you can find a fun speculation thread on the forum.

Keep in mind that this trademark isn't confirmed just yet. It isn't likely to be used for a WoW expansion, as the trademark application mentions the software being used on "mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs".

Blizzard Art Update
    Blizzard has added more pieces to the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Art gallery.

Last edited by chaud; 2013-09-25 at 02:31 PM.

Seems like an interesting trademark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see how the connected realms will turn out to be.

BiBi already knows the next expansions...but from the times when he promised to run naked through Paris a lot of time have passed and now he is not the insider like he was...

We need a dark theme expa not a stormone

Heroes of the Storm sounds like the Blizzard All-Stars game.

The Art is really cool too.

Awww yeah, finally some Connected Realms news!

Trademark timing is perfect in NZ. Auckland and Wellington currently being hammered by a storm

Deleted
    Is this why my WoW client won't update anymore? Really strange.. he's just 'updating' but it doesnt do anything. Also tried
    the battle.net client (same there).

Connected realms woot. Hopefully this goes well and more to come.

Blizzard artists never fail to impress me

Nice: First time with Midwinter that an alliance-guild fight for the top-spot. Even as an european i really hope they win!

Deleted
    I know it sounds so cheesy but I still like a title with "Heroes" in it. Sounds majestic!

Deleted
    Isn't the trademark the image, the authenticator and mobile wow armoury use the wow logo so would have the "mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs". bases covered.

- - - Updated - - -

Also wouldn't it be a stormrage centred xpac since no other 'storm' is prominent on the 'good' side, alliance cata 2.0 'Stormrage puts the slap down'
    Last edited by mmocd7c2c6f77d; 2013-09-25 at 09:38 AM.

I think it's something with Hearthstone

Deleted
    There's that theory that cata was split into thrall and a stormrage arc, one ending in firelands the latter abyssal maw, but the stormrage part was ditched along the way and 'doubled up' in firelands

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you go back to the announcement of blizzcon they said:
    BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT’S BLIZZCON® 2013 STORMS ANAHEIM NOVEMBER 8 AND 9
    Edit: i was gonna post the link to the page but i can't.
    its the official blizzard press release page. they announced in february 19th.
    go to blizzard website > company > press > press releases
    Last edited by qaipora; 2013-09-25 at 10:52 AM. Reason: link

I bet Heroes of the Storm will be the first Deck you can buy for Heartstone.

Deleted
    Only me that noticed the "Mists of Pandaria" artwork was from Cataclysm instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Heroes of the Storm sounds like the Blizzard All-Stars game.

The Art is really cool too.
    I think it is a Mortal Kombat/Tekken type game where you can play as Warcraft heroes.