Start spamming GCs twitter and official forums!

Tell them that although we agree that UVLS was OP and overturned, but demo should not be nerfed but it should be buffed to compensate for the UVLS. (By compensate i mean figure a way that would make demo more competitive.)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has been and I believe the ''latest'' response was ''There trying to figure it out if it was truly UVLS that made demo so OP''

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Everyone has been and I believe the ''latest'' response was ''There trying to figure it out if it was truly UVLS that made demo so OP''
    Thats good news, but isnt it so obvious. the problem is that blizz devs are blind

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Thats good news, but isnt it so obvious. the problem is that blizz devs are blind
    They just have no experience playing the class that they're told to balance/design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    wouldnt it then be more logical to only nerf UVLS and then if that wasnt enough then, and only then nerf wild imp dmg? what can i say, no1 has ever accused blizz of being logical or doing things logically.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    wouldnt it then be more logical to only nerf UVLS and then if that wasnt enough then, and only then nerf wild imp dmg? what can i say, no1 has ever accused blizz of being logical or doing things logically.
    They honestly have no clue what the fuck there doing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty of threads where you can talk about how upset you are with Blizzard and GC over these balance changes that were made. Making a thread with the sole intent to mobilize people to be obnoxious spammers, and possibly get themselves banned from official forums and blocked on twitter is not something that we are going to allow here.

If you feel slighted then post on official forums and twitter with logs and information for Blizz to dig through that prove that Demo needs help. They won't just buff Demo cause they get spammed.

CLOSED.