Deleted

Looking for an addon to track first deaths

I've seen it mentioned a few times by Riggnaros, that they run an addon to track the first X deaths of each pull and form a leaderboard after each raid. Is there a readily available addon for this that I could get?

Basically, in a 25 man guild they track the first 4 people to die in each pull, and then have a leaderboard of this.

I could use an addon like this to try and delve more into the inconsistency problems in our guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what addon you're talking about but I do know that he uses this one: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deathnote - It may have what you're looking for. I know he uses it because I've seen it in several of his videos + on his stream.

EDIT: He could be using the recount death track feature.
    Last edited by Desh; 2013-09-24 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm..

Usually not that hard to know who died, and if they're aware of the fight knowing how they died. A good "Okay X, Y, and Z, what killed you?" could do wonders, unless the raid lead is just unaware of those deaths, which is another issue in itself. Usuallly the same people die in prog, or the same people die to the same thing, so it was never hard in our 25 to know who was about to die in prog or who died to the fire in every attempt.

Pretty sure it's deathnote though.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2013-09-24 at 11:26 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if i remember correctly is been so long since i played wow. Quit 3 weeks after panda has been released from all the nerfs on every class but i think you are looking for Recount. I think in recount under options there is a setting to check mark time stamps it will record the time and you can tell who died first but i may be wrong.

Deleted
    recount probably or definately skada hasa 'death' category, lets you know when, how, who and the last bit of logs leading up to the death

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    recount probably or definately skada hasa 'death' category, lets you know when, how, who and the last bit of logs leading up to the death
    Skada does it fine imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    tbh if it's not obvious you likely don't have a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkyo View Post
    I've seen it mentioned a few times by Riggnaros, that they run an addon to track the first X deaths of each pull and form a leaderboard after each raid. Is there a readily available addon for this that I could get?

Basically, in a 25 man guild they track the first 4 people to die in each pull, and then have a leaderboard of this.

I could use an addon like this to try and delve more into the inconsistency problems in our guild.
    Just use PhoenixStyle, it has more than a few very useful modules.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    tbh if it's not obvious you likely don't have a problem
    Big agreement with this, it's like just for petty ostracizing though.

Deleted
    Go to your log on world of logs and go to the "survivability" section, thats tracks first deaths and so the lower the % the quicker they died.

Check out my "Skada: Survivability" addon. That might be what you're looking for.

I believe there was someone in BL who developed a similar addon, because that's where I got the idea for the Skada plugin. I believe I heard Rigg's mention it in one of his streams at some point as well.

ps. Just noticed I need to change the TOC for that plugin. Thanks!
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Just use PhoenixStyle, it has more than a few very useful modules.
    Awesome addon but the guy is slow to update unfortunately now due to no longer playing the game I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.