Lightbulb thoughts on new pc?

I only care about WoW really. Want ultra settings (give or take) in 25man raid environment with good FPS 30+. 1920x1280.

cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1FFBAD

Will this fit the bill?

15+ Year Old Account
    The specs should be fine for what you want. Only two little things i would change:

GPU:
    Get the GTX 660. While the 650 Ti Boost should do your desired fps, the 660 will do a bit more. And for only $20 more, it's a reasonably upgrade.

PSU:
    Don't pick a no name brand. At least get the Corsair CX600. While the best choice would be a good 450-500W psu, you don't get that option here.

Everything else is fine.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Id personally get a full size case so should you upgrade in a few years your not limited by space.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdalf View Post
    Id personally get a full size case so should you upgrade in a few years your not limited by space.
    The Bitfenix is a pretty damn big case for being a mITX (the same dimensions as the Fractal node, but twice as tall) and can easily fit most video cards.

Though they do have some better deals available when choosing some bigger cases, such as this special.

Otherwise I gotta stick with Biernot in getting a named-brand PSU so you don't end up with a explosive light-show coming out of the back of your case due to a cheap-ass faulty PSU.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.