How are merged Realms doing?

Any Reports from the Boulderfist Bloodscalp merge? Very interested to see how this is working, as I am in a Realm that would qualify

Moved your post to the General Discussions forum, as it's more fitting there. :-) Please try to ensure you post in the correct forum next time!
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Warlock & Priest moderator
    <Amused to Death> - West #123, EU #90

The Patient
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fist-residents

Here's a thread where a couple people on the realms posted. Sounds like it's pretty cool right now.

That sounds encouraging. I suppose--given the way forums work--the less we hear about it, the better it's going. It's probably too soon to really tell yet but if they can do this with minimal drama then it's a success. I might go have a look at the realm forums over at Blizzard later today to see if anyone is talking about it.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!