Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I've been booted a few times from the outer area as well on one of my accounts without a cloak. Was trying to run to the chest and got to different points before the sweep hit.
    Yeah might be buggy. On the PTR in particular the places the pulse affected wasn't very consistent.

I seemed okay to me on live but I was only without a cloak for a short time, so I didn't get to check for very long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    ok no loot fine i can see that but what about the achieve?
    No idea, to be honest.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Are you sure you were standing next to Ordos and not an Ordon Priest or something?

Ordos is on the balcony up the steps in the north of the centre courtyard (square) area on that plateau. He has no mobs by him. The half circle area to the west (where the Blazing Chest is found), the lake/gy to the east, and the whole area around the outside of the walls should be fine for people without the cloak. It should only be within the square sanctuary in the middle that the pulse goes out, as soon as you move in the front gate.
    Might be, because this one clearly changed position. I could not care less for the guy, so was probably too busy being worried I'd get ported out to actually see properly what it said. I was just after the chest.

I often fly as high as possible in the fatigue zone behind the ruby lake, and then go forward pointing to the ruby lake. I usually land right into the lake where Garnia is. From there you can just jump down into the sanctuary. It takes me only a couple of minutes to get to Garnia this way, so I imagine you could also get to the sanctuary easily this way.