Its about time the Midwest got some positive attention

I have lived in the Midwest my whole life and it always seems as if we are generally a forgotten people esp. when it come to news and general news stories. It seems the only time a Midwest town makes the news is when a horrific event has taken place. I have been a long time listener to public radio. I generally go to them as a more unbiased news source, but even they seem to focus on either the East or West coast news.
    This new Radio show (Middle Ground) seems to be a good direction to go, and wait for it, the National Host (Celeste Headlee) is a friggin WoW player. She did not 1 but 2 stories on WoW for NPR.

story 1 w w w.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=15401081&m=15401054
    story 2 w w w.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=96954916&m=96954891

I find this pretty cool! I fully support this and think this is pretty awesome!

[you can link the NPR stories themselves, but I've removed your kickstarter link. We don't allow advertising here -Tziva]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-09-30 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaxia View Post
    It seems the only time...makes the news is when a horrific event has taken place.
    Delaware says hi. East? I wouldn't say the whole east, some states are "important," others are treated like we don't matter.

Beyond that.... the hell is this thread. (Tempted to think you responded to yourself there..)