Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Haswell and Ivy Bridge are missing from that graph so I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    I'll just say for a fact that the 8350 does not perform that well in the majority of games. In things like Cinebench and some random other applications it performs well. In games, it tends to bottle neck mid-high range GPUs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    jesus christ, the beta runs like ass on PC right now
    Yeah, its horrid. Windows 8 dual boot REALLY helped me but the 1-5 fps drop down is still there.

Deleted
    I believe BF4 runs on an old Beta build too so people shouldnt worry toomuch. Remember BF3 Beta being alot worse and launch fixed a majority of the FPS issues.
    I know its frustrating to have FPS drops or low FPS in general but im sure they will work it out. It's beta afterall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    I believe BF4 runs on an old Beta build too so people shouldnt worry toomuch. Remember BF3 Beta being alot worse and launch fixed a majority of the FPS issues.
    I know its frustrating to have FPS drops or low FPS in general but im sure they will work it out. It's beta afterall
    Bullshit! The Game is long Gold!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
    Bullshit! The Game is long Gold!
    If you actually played the BF3 beta you would know that the build they where using then was a 2 month old build and the final build was allot different.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    If you actually played the BF3 beta you would know that the build they where using then was a 2 month old build and the final build was allot different.
    You are in the wrong thread, kid! This is the BF4 (or BF3.1) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I have:
    AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5
    FX-6100
    8 gigs DDR3 1600MHz ram
    Windows 8

...and the beta runs like arthritic cow with it's knees shot apart in a tarfield. I've hated every minute I've played in the beta. Still, I know they will fix it for launch so I preordered the game and premium weeks ago lol. They simply can't put out final product as badly optimized as it currently is.
    They have confirmed on the official blog this current beta is months old and they are using it on purpose to fix any loose ends.

Game is amazing. Beta aint.

Do not have fps issues. But all servers except gameservers.com servers lag like hell for me. i have 10 ms but plays like 2000-3000. Players teleporting around on my screen and i am getting dragged back all the time.

Its not my internet. Cause ive ping checked all locations im lagging on. And i have a grade A connection. With 0% packet loss. 10-20 ms and 1ms Jitter.
    I fullfill recommended spec and my computard had a clean install with all latest drivers day 2 of the beta. Still no go.

Friend recommended using chrome insted of firefox and it had a minimal inprovement over Firefox.

So here i am hoping that the release of the game is actualy playable
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2013-10-06 at 06:02 PM.

Yeah, even with a ping of 5 the one issue that really made BF3 unenjoyable for me was the lack of indicators saying you are being shot at before you died is still there.

Like on their end they are indeed hitting me, but on my end I am unaware until I drop dead. It's genuinely unfun.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Like on their end they are indeed hitting me, but on my end I am unaware until I drop dead. It's genuinely unfun.
    Either this or assault rifles are too powerfull in bf4 beta.
    Also am i the only one who didnt like the map on the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_..._instantly_in/

Deleted
    Well that explains alot. Seems if 2 targets hit eachother with a headshot at the same time, you both die.

Well that explains alot. Seems if 2 targets hit eachother with a headshot at the same time, you both die.
    >We tested to shoot at the same time. It has no influence on the result. We dont know how it works its seems to be just random

its either dmg bug or med packs doesn't work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    >We tested to shoot at the same time. It has no influence on the result. We dont know how it works its seems to be just random

its either dmg bug or med packs doesn't work
    Hope Dice can figure it out.

Anyone else thinks the tower on Seige should be set to some timer instead of being a destructable?
    What bothers me is that I love the idea of a high building controlling point but its being taken down mostly within the first minute of the game starting. It gets boring real quick. The tower should collapse around 75% in the game or when the first team reaches X amount of tickets.
    Perhaps make it stronger and base the damage on the amount of players/gametime/amount of tickets. Kinda anoying 1 tank can roll in and take it down in seconds.

Oh not to mention the amount of dust around the whole map when the tower is down limiting your view distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope Dice can figure it out.

Anyone else thinks the tower on Seige should be set to some timer instead of being a destructable?
    What bothers me is that I love the idea of a high building controlling point but its being taken down mostly within the first minute of the game starting. It gets boring real quick. The tower should collapse around 75% in the game or when the first team reaches X amount of tickets.
    Perhaps make it stronger and base the damage on the amount of players/gametime/amount of tickets. Kinda anoying 1 tank can roll in and take it down in seconds.

Oh not to mention the amount of dust around the whole map when the tower is down limiting your view distance.
    change server then I have had a few good matches when the tower didn't collapse at all or it collapsed after 10-20 minutes.

Deleted
    I really can't decide if I wanna spend the 33€ on BF4 right now. Its kinda fun, but I cannot play it more than 1-2hrs before getting bored. I got like ~45hrs out of BF3 after I bought it for 10$ 1 year ago.

Loving the game so far but I keep getting a DirectX error, I got rid of my OC on my GPU and I still have issues and tried playing with the settings folder but I still get this error whenever I alt-tab or sometimes during a loading screen. It's really annoying, to the point where I can't play a round tonight, I just hope they have their shit together on release.

I dont get it peoples blind loyalty to this game astounds me, I had a feeling so i played the beta for a while then popped in bf2 and they play almost exactly the same, few new things here and there tripods, jumping over stuff ect but the combat is the same and it doesnt feel right, vehicle combat is ok but infrantry battles dont feel smooth at all. Even though i love the tank play i will def not be purchasing this unless they make some major changes between now and release.

Deleted
    Anyone else feels the domination map is a little small?

I also miss rush