Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The hit reg over here isnt as bad as you people make it seem (Australia)

Its not perfect by any means but its not terrible either. Though you still get those wtf moments where you empty a clip into someone and nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Turn network smoothing up instead. You should only turn it down if you have a good connection.
    Tried and it had no change in the issue. From what i am reading Dice is aware of the issue and it seems to be random who it does it too. Could be a issue their code has with ISP,My Router or net card who knows. Sadly i will have to wait for them to fix it as it was lower on their too do list as it wasn't as wide spread as some other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    Tried and it had no change in the issue. From what i am reading Dice is aware of the issue and it seems to be random who it does it too. Could be a issue their code has with ISP,My Router or net card who knows. Sadly i will have to wait for them to fix it as it was lower on their too do list as it wasn't as wide spread as some other issues.
    BF4 is extremely buggy and they are constanly releasing updates to try and fix all the crashing and smooth out the game play. They've actually haulted production on all other expansions (they were on a 3 month cycle) until they fix the game as it is now.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

I feel like I'm the only person who's never experienced a crash or bullet lag of any kind.

Now also banned in China. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Now also banned in China. :p
    R.O.F.L!

That is just sad. "Threatens national security" they said. Soon FPS games are going to be moon people vs martians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Just bought this game, shall be fun to se how much i suck at it.
    Anything good to know before hand?
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

If anyone wants or cares, I just finished setting up a 24/7 Operation Locker server which I will be heavily moderating. The server runs on x2 Quad Core CPU's with 16GB of RAM so it's lag free.
    Server:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...IORITY-SERVER/
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

So I'm finding something very funny about this game.

For every kill someone gets it's because they are "skillful"
    Yet.....
    Every time they die it's because of netcode/bugs.

Makes me lol.

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Thought I would give it a month without playing to give them time to fix the game. Got back on today. Nope. Still fucked. What a waste of 100 bucks. Might as well go play 3. Atleast it works.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2014-01-09 at 07:42 AM.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

What bugs are people actually seeing (PC)?

I see people constantly saying that the game's broken but since they fixed server dc's when the the skyscraper fell in Shanghai I've not experienced any.

I don't encounter all that many bugs. Sometimes the mortar display becomes screwed, that's a minor thing I noticed.

A few major flaws are the squad spawning. You have around a second of a black screen when you spawn. A second in itself isn't that much, but it is a lot in a shooter.

Huge flaw is the buggy map loading, and with that, the pre-match start-up time. I have a very fast PC, but it takes me a good minute if not more to load the map. I've read that a lot of people online are having issues with that. Loading maps in BF3 in seconds to loading 1 or more minutes in BF4. People unaffected by this can enter the server very fast. And then they can rush the bombs with hardly any defenders, one player often places both bombs at the start. People on consoles always join in at the same time, same hardware for consoles. For PCs not everyone has the same beast of a machine, buggy loading or not. I'm only playing Rush, and very often I lose the first 2 bombs on Operation Locker or Zavod for instance. Very frustrating.

Also the mobile AA is very OP. Can't really do much as a chopper pilot if the mobile AA is on a pretty much invulnerable spot.

EDIT: I just realized I can only find servers/connect to Battlelog using Chrome. My Battlelog doesn't work in Mozilla. Chrome is nice, but I would've preferred if it worked in my favourite browser.
    Last edited by Marweinicus; 2014-01-09 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    EDIT: I just realized I can only find servers/connect to Battlelog using Chrome. My Battlelog doesn't work in Mozilla. Chrome is nice, but I would've preferred if it worked in my favourite browser.
    That's odd, works fine in Firefox for me. Is everything installed correctly (BattleLog-plugin) and do you have any addons that might interfere with it (e.g. NoScript)?
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

BF4 is all great, vehicles and big fights are pretty crazy, but I reach a point where I can't stand worse stand points than COD;

when it comes down to skill and even field CS:GO is the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    That's odd, works fine in Firefox for me. Is everything installed correctly (BattleLog-plugin) and do you have any addons that might interfere with it (e.g. NoScript)?
    No idea. But I googled around and I'm not the only one. Only addon for Mozilla I use is adblock. But it's no big deal. I can use Chrome

I bought this for $25 from an internet stranger monday. It runs great on my GTX 550 Ti and it rarely crashes. (Probably because it's been out for several months now). I havent had this much fun in a game since League of Legends (LOL is still better)

High Overlord TheThirteenthWorstGamer's Avatar
    I have a few questions in this Megathread that will hopefully be answered.
    1. How do you get the most experience to rank up?
    2. If the best way to get experience is to play domination, apart from kills how do you get a high score?
    3. How to upgrade med kits?
    4. Best class for Conquest?
    Would really appreciate if somebody could answer my questions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome one View Post
    2. If the best way to get experience is to play domination, apart from kills how do you get a high score?
    I have yet to play BF4 but as for question #2. You don't have to have high kills to get the highest score, ofcourse it helps but actually using your class ie, revives, med kits, ammo drops, spotting, repairing. Attacking bases and defending.

And as for question #4, asking what class is "best" is irrelivant. I myself always played, in bf3, Assault - AEK (Love that gun, ironically I hated the m16) and Recon - M98b/JNG-90. It all comes down to your playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Thought I would give it a month without playing to give them time to fix the game. Got back on today. Nope. Still fucked. What a waste of 100 bucks. Might as well go play 3. Atleast it works.
    The majority of the devs were on vacation during the last month (celebration the holidays and what not) so you shouldn't really have expected much. But seriously though, the game isn't "broken," it is perfectly playable, there are just some bugs for them to crunch.

I already have 135 hours played, that's more than I get out of any AAA title and there are still 3 more DLCs for them to release. So IMO the price was fair.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2014-01-10 at 10:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Bugfield 4*

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome one View Post
    1. I dont really know. Play the game mode you enjoy.

2. PTFO, like a mad man.

3. Upgrade med kits? You need experience to get the big medkit.

4. Depends on what map you are playing. I dont really think there is a "best" class for anything, all though Recon is really useless on most game modes / maps.
    Last edited by Hb; 2014-01-10 at 10:32 PM.