Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Meet Jason Greenslate............

If you read this you must wondering what this thread /post is all about simple " i want to introduct this person " that

NEVER HELD A JOBS IN HIS LIFE
    SURF ALL DAY
    PLAY IN A STUPID DUM BAND

And with all that he " collect welfare " and buy cook lobster and sushi that right people, And people like him are bum and there more like him and they don't care if they rippping off the govt and hurt other who really need it,

So your taxes dollar at work !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3960737.html

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2013-09-26 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    If you read this you must wondering what this thread /post is all about simple " i want to introduct this person " that

NEVER HELD A JOBS IN HIS LIFE
    SURF ALL DAY
    PLAY IN A STUPID DUM BAND

And with all that he " collect welfare " and buy cook lobster and sushi that right people, And people like him are bum and there more like him and they don't care if they rippping off the govt and hurt other who really need it,

So your taxes dollar at work !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3960737.html

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_izYhdehY
    But....You are on welfare....And you post on MMO-C all day....
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Aren't you the guy on welfare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Aren't you the guy on welfare?

yeah, but he's the only eligible person to claim it

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you read that article?

Here, let me quote for you:

"Greenslate is not exactly a representative example. Government data make clear the vast majority of households receiving benefits include at least one member who is either a child, elderly, or disabled."

"Able-bodied adults without dependents made up 10.2 percent of SNAP population in 2011, up from 6.6 percent in 2007. Federal law only allows such "ABAWDs" to receive three months of food stamps, but most states waive the requirement because of high unemployment."

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    But....You are on welfare....And you post on MMO-C all day....
    lmao

Oh man, this thread is gold.

A small percentage of recipients may cheat the system, but it's not nearly as extreme as many seem to want to make it out to be.
    Last edited by Notchris; 2013-09-26 at 12:51 AM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i am going to defend myself so be it !

1.My first jobs working at age 12 loading and unloading grocery at my local pathmark for 3 summer
    2.I learn a trade while in JH / HS in welding and carpentry
    3.After i grad i work in the union trades
    4.My body took a beating and that why i have to take early retirement " and due to the painkiller i take " i can't work due to the sideeffect of my meds and i not going to starve myself so what choice i have

Now i want to add one other thing and is going to sound weird but I HATE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE AS WELL OTHER who cheat the system and never work in there life, And if you want to label me as a racist or bigot go ahead but you know............

I am right !

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno what's worse really, the people who live off of that or the people who spend all their time b*tching about it.

Edit: So... you're one of those sorts that find it so easy to excuse yourself, but other people... goodness no, they must be burned at the stake.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-09-26 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    If i am going to defend myself so be it !

1.My first jobs working at age 12 loading and unloading grocery at my local pathmark for 3 summer
    2.I learn a trade while in JH / HS in welding and carpentry
    3.After i grad i work in the union trades
    4.My body took a beating and that why i have to take early retirement " and due to the painkiller i take " i can't work due to the sideeffect of my meds and i not going to starve myself so what choice i have

Now i want to add one other thing and is going to sound weird but I HATE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE AS WELL OTHER who cheat the system and never work in there life, And if you want to label me as a racist or bigot go ahead but you know............

I am right !
    So there are no jobs what so ever you can do? You can't work from home, doing telemarketing for example. Nothing at all, just ride the welfare. Gotcha.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meet Rosemary Bray. She grew up on federal aid, and became a successful journalist.

So your tax dollars at work!

Actually, now that I think about it, what are you proposing we do?

Or are you just satisfied with being mad about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Actually, now that I think about it, what are you proposing we do?

Or are you just satisfied with being mad about it.
    I believe his solution is to round them all up and put them in prison (people on welfare who are "undeserving" and the homeless). Because that would lift a great burden regarding our tax dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating a thread to discuss a news article is one thing. Creating a thread to publicly name and shame someone in this fashion (which causes unnecessary drama) is another and isn't going to work out here.

Closing