Who remembers the

Displacer beast invisibility nerf
    Dont priests have the exact same thing now

Who remembers when stampeding roar used to stack with travel form?
    Dont feathers on priests do the same thing?

Why do blizz feel the need to make a classes gameplay in PvP easier?
    Was getting fears THAT difficult as a priest ?
    Do they need to 80% movement speed buff
    Do they need Chastise?

Why blizzard, You have destroyed this game and i really hope your company crumbles into nothing.
    Remember when cloak was a BIG cd to get out of a rogue
    JK 1 min CD now...cool
    Remember when rogues openers could actually be stopped? as if in some world , someone thought it would be "fair" to allow a rogue to get 3 seconds of damage off every time he opens..without being cc'd....Sortve lowers to skill cap.

Remember when Hunters didnt have healing abilities...
    Remember when Warriors didnt have healing abilities...

Heres another funny thing, im confused as to why a moonkin or feral or resto druid needs to sit in bear form in order to keep the might of ursoc health buff...But a warrior can rallying cry and continue to play as he/she pleases?
    Isnt it the same bad concept of a warrior needing to have a shield to pop shield wall and not being able to do damage?
    Double standards blizzard...

Heres another thing
    Blood horror, doesn't DR with warlock fears
    Nature's grasp from druids - Dr's with roots...1 min cd....what?

- - - Updated - - -

When u juked a melee they didnt have another way to interupt you....
    In order to cc a warrior whos on you , u need to fake spell reflect , fake mass spell reflect sometimes , then fake kick , THEN u can finally cc the warrior JK disrupting shout , o look leap away and charge...back into you to stop ur casted cc....WOOO.

Huh...its almost like the game is continuously evolving...

Remember back when shamans could get good rng and 1shot ppl as 2h enh.

Remember when CCs were 30s on players?

WHY YOU RUINING GAME BLIZZARD?

Deleted
    Remember when Mages could double trinket pom + pyro one-shot you?

Remember when Hunters had deadzones?

Remember when Blizzard took the free get-out-of-roots card from Druids, and the amount of tears increased by 500%?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Remember when Blizzard took the free get-out-of-roots card from Druids, and the amount of tears increased by 500%?
    in defense of the druids, they were the most cc able specs in the game when this happened. all normal cc + scare beast and hibernate. there were no cc the druid could get out of or was immune to, until the roar and dash change. now they are fine still cc able from every thing except roots don't work.

OT:things change OP and you needs to learn to adapt, maybe the things druid did not get and others did made us to strong. we could already heal so why cant a warr or a hunter? we can already stealth and charge and displacer why should we get to roll that all into one ability. druid are not in the best place they have ever been, but are not bad off for sure,
    blah blah blah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I find annoying yeah is that feathers ATM stack with feral movement speed, giving them INSANE running speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Sweet sweet tears.

/slurp

I remember that time someone posted a load of QQ about a random selection of gameplay balance changes without understanding the rationale behind them. It was like, every single day since I started reading gaming forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    Heres another funny thing, im confused as to why a moonkin or feral or resto druid needs to sit in bear form in order to keep the might of ursoc health buff...But a warrior can rallying cry and continue to play as he/she pleases?
    Isnt it the same bad concept of a warrior needing to have a shield to pop shield wall and not being able to do damage?
    Double standards blizzard...
    1) Complain about homogenisation.
    2) Demand more homogenisation.
    3) Throw in an arbitrary complaint about "double standards" like this is racism or something.
    4) Profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Remember Warrior mace stun? Or, the best, Warrior sword proc + windfury totem in Burning Crusade. Nothing like getting hit 6 times from one swing.

The sad part is, the game was still more balanced then. How odd, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Only thing I find annoying yeah is that feathers ATM stack with feral movement speed, giving them INSANE running speed.
    Ferals really need a mobility nerf, especially in low BGs... you blink and they've gotten the flag to their base already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Remember Warrior mace stun? Or, the best, Warrior sword proc + windfury totem in Burning Crusade. Nothing like getting hit 6 times from one swing.

The sad part is, the game was still more balanced then. How odd, really.
    Sure it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm pretty sure warriors had healing abilities from like BC even.

Remember when we had Tarren Mill vs Southshore battles?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    Why blizzard, You have destroyed this game and i really hope your company crumbles into nothing
    Like most of these threads, there really isn't anything to discuss, and tossing out lines like this leave even less to say. If you have a legitimate discussion point, you're welcome to open a constructive thread to discuss it.

Closing.