Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    So basically after losing his pet he would also lose his gf because she apparently loved her pet more than she loved her own bf.

Weird as fuck thinking... I'll never understand the craze over pets anyway.
    Some people consider pets as family. If you understand or not does not really matter, everybody has that one thing that they see as a "normal reaction" but others see it as "fucking weird".

To the op, I am sorry for your loss.
    Bane

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Vikings burned them on land, not on the water
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_funeral

A prominent tradition is that of the ship burial, where the deceased was laid in a boat, or a stone ship, and given grave offerings in accordance with his earthly status and profession, sometimes including sacrificed slaves. Afterwards, piles of stone and soil were usually laid on top of the remains in order to create a tumulus.
    You sir are correct, it was in a boat tho. But the boat was on land

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    As someone who used to live next to the woods, do you guys at least make sure its not near someones house. Nothing like being 7 coming out to 1,000 vultures in your yard.
    Nah, no Vultures. We have Ravens and Coyotes though. Maybe a bear or two.

I've never had to dispose of a dog yet, I just know that a few of my neighbours after losing a dog would drive off and dump em in the woods.

So my dog was hit by a truck and died and idk what to do with it. I live in the city area so it'll be awkward to bury it in my backyard. I looked on google it doesn't give me a freaking answer and all the vets are closed for the night and animal control is closed as well.

So what do I do with a dead dog body for the night? It creeps me out and saddens me looking at it just laying there all broken. One major thing is I haven't told my girlfriend yet, and I will be yelled at for not locking the gate properly. So yes it's my fault. But anyway what the hell do I do with it till morning?
    Roll him up in plastic sheeting and find some place cool and dry to keep him until you can make plans.

All anyone can really do.

Deleted
    Although it is a serious topic, I have never been so entertained by some of the answers.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Deleted
    For some reason I thought call the Fire Department.

And then I had this funny idea. Put it in the tree and tell them there's a stranded animal in the tree.

Not to be mean, I'm sorry your dog died.