25 man Thok CD Order

Hey guys,

We had some attempts at Thok on 25 man tonight and ran into issues with the length of phase 1. We had one attempt where we got to 25 screeches & the boss at 70% before he transitioned, but most of our attempts were at about 14-15 screeches and 78-80% HP. I was wondering if our CD order needed adjustments, or maybe they are fine and we are just not chaining them together fast enough. We started our CD's right before the 4th screech went out. We chained the Devos and then called for CD's every 3-4 seconds . Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Our logs from last night:
    w w w.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-cy8t4qbz1w5yo6c3/dashboard/?enc=wipes&boss=71529 (Spaces between www)

Our Healing CD's:
    1) Helo Devo Aura with Jabber Barrier
    2) Finity Devo Aura with Kerth RC
    3) Svaros Devo Aura with Kerth's Demo
    4) Luna Tranq with Elentara's SLT
    5) Hobo Hymn with Finity's BoP
    6) Nota Tranq with Svaros' BoP
    7) Derkkit Tranq with helo's BoP
    8) Milliamp HTT with Milliamp's SLT
    9) Pinnick's RC with Dyce's Smoke Bomb
    10) Elentara HTT with Pinnick Demo
    11) Karbon HTT with Haf's Avert Harm
    12) Korotan HTT with Khardan Smoke Bomb
    Last edited by Kweli; 2013-09-26 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Formatting

Deleted
    You should definitly hold on your your devo auras and use them as late as possible due to the silence immune for ranged and healers.

You have 18 seconds of free dps without interrupts.

Let your Pallys spec into Clemency if they don't already do. Gives you BoP x2.

Clemency is a good talent for this fight, allows double BoP which we use to allow some of our casters to allow to keep dps'ing.

Also, do holy priests get inner focus? (priest noob here!) It grants immunity to silences for 5 seconds. If so, it makes the BoP on the priest (5) a bit redundant.

From looking at the heroic vids it seems like they split the raid until the want to force a phase change and then stack. You need to have confidence that people won't die in that time though. As the poster above me said, devo is huge here imo. Save it for as late as possible.
    I think an important principle here is to save CD's for as late as possible. I'm not sure how long it is before he starts chain screeching but Devo's / barrier / SLT etc should be saved till later imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    You should definitly hold on your your devo auras and use them as late as possible due to the silence immune for ranged and healers.

You have 18 seconds of free dps without interrupts.
    That makes sense. Using it at the begining is a waste and not sure why we didn't catch that. Thanks much. And as for the Clemancy it looks like all three of our paladins spec'd into it, but for some reason their second bops weren't included in our CD rotation. Thanks again guys. Any other tips/suggestions about the CD order would be appreciated.