Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warlock flying demon form

Demon form has wings, it should be flight form like druid form.

That flight would get really awkward really fast when you run out of Fury.

then you run out of demonic fury mid-air and die

Hell no!

Classes getting flight forms is kinda unfair against other classes. Some classes gets everything, other classes gets nothing. Classes should be equal. But since Blizzard like 'experiment' things, classes are not equal badly enough. I wish that could be stopped. So if Warlock ever gets flying form through demons, then i want all other classes that doesn't have fly or mount forms have one too.

The problem you have there is then only demo could fly, whereas every spec can use druid form.
    Now if you made demon form for all warlock specs you would have to give demo something to replace the lost of metamorphasis

Could always give warlocks some kind flying demon mount, like a disc of Tzentch. Personally I would prefer it a mount really, druids keep their ability since it's a shapeshift, and flying class mounts isn't unheard of, Dks have one with their death chicken, even though it's slow as fuck even monks have one with that zen cloud thingy.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-09-26 at 10:05 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Well i was thinking demon flying form in general. I want to flap my wings and fly around as demon.

There should be atleast a minor glyph that will allow flying while using demon form out of combat. Demonic leap glyph would then allow free falling from the sky without damage. Nice synergy there.
    Last edited by mmoc090a203492; 2013-09-26 at 10:31 AM.

Avenging Wrath and Archangel should be flying mounts because wings.

Skull Banner should be a boat because sail.

hoo bee doo

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah they really don't.

It's bad enough that classes and specs are getting so samey that essentially the lines between each class are blurring. With fresh arguments from people saying we should strip racials and bonuses among other things that define each race and class, the last thing we need is every class being able to do the most attractive features of another class.
    Butts.

Or you know, we could give stuff to other classes instead of giving the class that just got a full spec revamp, new summonable demons, a class quest, some of the best spell effects of mists, green fire and a ton of neat glyphs something ELSE to make them feel cooler.

Warlocks should be able to fly on their Succubus.

And path of frost from dks should allow everyone in grp to fly on their ground mount, or well walk over frozen patch in air that dk makes. Ofc it should require it to be glyphed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    And path of frost from dks should allow everyone in grp to fly on their ground mount, or well walk over frozen patch in air that dk makes. Ofc it should require it to be glyphed for that.
    I still don't know why Shaman don't have a Totem of Water Walking or Totem of Flying, yet. Of course, Shaman would have to have the ability to cast these totems while mounted or it wouldn't work out so well.

On second thought, just make them auras.
    Last edited by Phasma; 2013-09-26 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Avenging Wrath and Archangel should be flying mounts because wings.

Skull Banner should be a flying boat because sail.
    hoo bee doo
    Fixed that for you.

Let's give all classes wings and let them fly! I'm sure Rogue's can use daggers to flap around, and that Death Knights can spawn a army to turn those into wings, cause why not?!

World of Wingcraft, HURAY.

Let's keep unique stuff unique. Cause what would stop people from asking Demon form on any other class then? I wouldn't mind my Druid being able to turn into DEMON BIRD OF FLYING DOOM so i can just fly away.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Since blizzard has startet homogenization of classes already, i want flight form for everyone.

As long as flight would be limited to out of combat and only as long as fury lasts, I don't see why it would be a big deal (though I know other classes would whine about it out of pure spite, if nothing else). A nice convenience feature, and I'm all for thinking up more of the same to other classes. Dunno why path of frost should allow flight, though. The walk-on-water already works on the party, but flight? Why? It's not like frost dk's are Iceman clones. My main is a dk, btw.

Oh, and warlocks should be able to use their succubus to ... never mind.

Deleted
    Why dont people complain about demonic leap glyph? it gives ability to drop from any height and take no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Hell no!

Classes getting flight forms is kinda unfair against other classes. Some classes gets everything, other classes gets nothing. Classes should be equal. But since Blizzard like 'experiment' things, classes are not equal badly enough. I wish that could be stopped. So if Warlock ever gets flying form through demons, then i want all other classes that doesn't have fly or mount forms have one too.
    I read your comment as "All classes should be equal". Now let's show you what equal means:

1. Give all classes 3 buttons
    2. One does damage
    3. One Taunts
    4. One heals
    5.???
    6. Profit?

Classes shouldn't be clones of one another. Just because it makes sense for one class to have something doesn't mean they all need to. Hunters should have some sort of class mount because they tame tigers and raptors and all that. It doesn't really make sense for a warrior to have a class mount, or a rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    I still don't know why Shaman don't have a Totem of Water Walking or Totem of Flying, yet. Of course, Shaman would have to have the ability to cast these totems while mounted or it wouldn't work out so well.

On second thought, just make them auras.
    I was about to point out the huge flaw in totem of flying, but you made it into aura :P. Blizzard won't implement granting another player flying (outside of passenger mounts) because there is already that functionality in the game. Wouldn't make sense to have a class grant someone else flying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Hell no!

Druid already has a flyform

And yes, this makes sense for every class, let a warrior wirlwind through the sky, or a rogue just spam shadowstep the air. Paladins ofc can fly like superman, with one fist ahead. And monks just meditate.

The ones that would make sense are:

Mages like the human torch
    Hunter that can tame their flying animals
    Deathknights that summon their undead flying undead bonerotten undead thing
    A new warlock demon flyform
    Shamans with an elemental dragon
    Priest with a pegasus-like horse or an unholy nightmare steed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Why dont people complain about demonic leap glyph? it gives ability to drop from any height and take no damage.
    hilariously enough they still take fall dmg, they just cant die from it
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Monks already have zen flight glyph