Need some advice for updating drivers

So, long story short I had a brain fart and never backed up my drivers before my fresh win7 install and it pretty much broke a bunch of my drivers. I updated the most crucial ones manually, like my network adapter so that I could connect to the internet. The problem now is that my laptop is running pretty damn slow due to the fact that I am missing 20 or so drivers and cannot seem to find any of the updates online, and i've been at it for a good 2 days.

Now here's where I need some advice/help: I cannot for the life of me find a software that updates my drivers for FREE. I am not about to shell out 30 bucks for something that I can do on my own, or for free. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 7741G if that has anything to do with good feedback.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    So, long story short I had a brain fart and never backed up my drivers before my fresh win7 install and it pretty much broke a bunch of my drivers. I updated the most crucial ones manually, like my network adapter so that I could connect to the internet. The problem now is that my laptop is running pretty damn slow due to the fact that I am missing 20 or so drivers and cannot seem to find any of the updates online, and i've been at it for a good 2 days.

Now here's where I need some advice/help: I cannot for the life of me find a software that updates my drivers for FREE. I am not about to shell out 30 bucks for something that I can do on my own, or for free. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 7741G if that has anything to do with good feedback.

Thanks!
    http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/...Aspire%207741G

I think that is what you're looking for

(www.acer.com --> Support --> search by product model in the "Drivers and Support" section of the page --> found it)