Deleted

Trinket question

Just got Fusion-Fire Core and not sure of switching it with feather of ji-kun. Dps wise whats probably the best choice and why in my situation?

Looking for help

Thanks in advance!

- - - Updated - - -

Jackazzem Blackrock-EU - cant post armory link due to too little posting before

very likely it will be a dps DROP if you equip it, even over 496 trinkets. replacing with feathers will certainly drop your dps at least 6k. take it from someone who hastily equipped it on my frost dk 2h, then unequipped it the next day after raid.

Might be worth it on Galakras and spoils, wouldn't use it on the other fights.

Deleted
    seems like aint got use for this shit lol

The cleave proc did ~3.5% of my dps on Galakras. Not sure how that weighs up with other trinket effects.

You need high uptime on several targets for it to be any good, so pretty much only Galakras and Spoils.

Had the cleave trinket do 8% of my damage on Sha Heroic, may have been good RNG, but I'd call that quite decent.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the only fight I will use it on is Spoils. Any other fight is padding or the ads aren't up long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Probably the only fight I will use it on is Spoils. Any other fight is padding or the ads aren't up long enough.
    it doesnt worth using it on falling protectors or sha of pride both heroic mode ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    it doesnt worth using it on falling protectors or sha of pride both heroic mode ?
    You basically need a constant 3 target cleave for it to be decent. The reflections on sha are almost pure padding, and our raid isn't at a point where I can afford to do that yet, so I predominately single target and meat-cleaver stack/leap the ads. By that time, they are dead. Fallen protectors aren't normally positioned right for us for the trinket to be worth anything.

A lot of it depends on your raid group TBH. If things were positioned differently for us, and we didn't run with a ton of locks, I would probably have a different stance.