Soloed Niuzao- sort of

Hello,

So sitting here at 1200, thinking about what I could do. So I ran around the island getting all the buffs from the stone things.. Had the 25% damage red buff , had most of the class buffs and CoI.

I took him to 68% in 23 mins. I could have finished the job but sitting there was to nerv wracking to go on.

Pallys are not broken so dont worry about it.

I dont know just kind of random

Edit:

The buff he gives you stacks till 10. I had 2.4 mil hp. It drops off of you and the boss at 10 stacks. With that much HP my heals were doing 400k+ un crit.

Its harded with lower HP.

Down time is during earth quake. Gives you time to heal and run away if you have to.
    Last edited by vaarsuviuss; 2013-09-26 at 04:35 PM.

You should have finished the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

Man I've also jumped on this with my Pally, only to 85%. Definitely something to do to kill time.

I soloed Chi-ji down to 10% with no buffs other then Battle Shout yesterday before being killed by an Ally DK.
    I had to have someone come drop a jeeves at about 40%.
    I tried again today but Horde finished him once he got to 40%.

I recorded both but not gonna bother rendering an hour of video unless I finish him.

From a DK perspective, Chi-Ji and Niuzao are both soloable pretty easily.
    Yu'lon I brought down to 40% before dying to the flame buffet stacks and eventually getting oneshotted, so it's only a matter of gear, it might even be doable with my current ilvl already.
    Xuen will be eventually doable as well by the end of the xpac, or maybe even is already by using some ~special tactics~.