Deleted

[ELE] - Is cleave trinket viable for single target?

Hi guys, like in title. I got trinket from Malkorok and I could replace Wooshoolay's normal trinket, but is it worth? On pure single target passive dmg is 0 only the procc which is better then wooshoolay's. I know I should sim it but since simcraft wasn't updated for yesterday's class fixes results may be flawed. Besides since devchar isn't working for me anymore it's costly to swap gems etc to meet hit cap.

Btw the other trinket I have is AMP trink from flex.

Pretty sure you should keep Wooshoolay's for single target.

Deleted
    You can use askmrrobot to create your customized set of gear and swap gems etc. It works wonderful.

You just have to hit eh "export to SimC" button, copy the profile and put it into the override section of simcraft - then you can sim your current profile (imported beforehand) and your customized set and get the direct comparison.

Deleted
    Ofc its not viable, when something does literally zero of anything that is pretty clear that anything else is better. Static stats (hit for wo)+lesser int on proc will be better than cleave(not working on st)+bigger proc. You will get ~1k+ stats plus so answer is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Dudko View Post
    Hi guys, like in title. I got trinket from Malkorok and I could replace Wooshoolay's normal trinket, but is it worth? On pure single target passive dmg is 0 only the procc which is better then wooshoolay's. I know I should sim it but since simcraft wasn't updated for yesterday's class fixes results may be flawed. Besides since devchar isn't working for me anymore it's costly to swap gems etc to meet hit cap.

Btw the other trinket I have is AMP trink from flex.
    For single target I'd definitely stick with your Amp/Woosh. I'm not sure how good the cleave trinket, I haven't seen logs or anything for it but on PTR for AOE multistrike came out ontop over the cleave trinket for me when spamming CL for 5 mins.

Welp, I vendor'd my Heroic Wushoolay's lol >_<.

Quote Originally Posted by turtledragon View Post
    Welp, I vendor'd my Heroic Wushoolay's lol >_<.
    Open a ticket for an item restore, you will be able to get it back no problem if you havent requested a restore in the last month.

in Fact I opened a ticket for a restore once for an item I had DE'd over a Month before and I was able to get it back (was a tier piece that I DE'd but wanted to work back into my gearset)

Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    Open a ticket for an item restore, you will be able to get it back no problem if you havent requested a restore in the last month.

in Fact I opened a ticket for a restore once for an item I had DE'd over a Month before and I was able to get it back (was a tier piece that I DE'd but wanted to work back into my gearset)
    You don't even need to open up a ticket for item restoration anymore. Blizzard made an entire new website service to address the problem: https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Get your trinket (and almost anything else you've sold or deleted in the past few months) just by restoring through their website now. I think you're limited to only 1 item restore per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    You don't even need to open up a ticket for item restoration anymore. Blizzard made an entire new website service to address the problem: https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Get your trinket (and almost anything else you've sold or deleted in the past few months) just by restoring through their website now. I think you're limited to only 1 item restore per month.
    Thanks for that, I got it back