10+ Year Old Account

Embracers of the Lazy Wow Lifestyle

As a member of the LWL I pride myself in doing the least amount possible and necessary to get by, people stress too much about grinding rep and capping valor Ive embraced panda philosophy of SLOW DOWWWWNNNN . Need raid mats huh I can easily log over to my alchemist make pots and flasks nah ill just buy em too much work to gather the mats from alts. Need Valor? no fucks given I get them when I raid I aint cappin that shit till like sunday. I really want to get anglers rep...I should do dailies! F that que up a dungeon to get that rep. Need lesser charms? Lets do dalies!? NOPE path of least resistance pet battles SON! Need something from timeless isle? Grind mobs AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT! Mooch off rares man!

In conclusion LWLers UNITE.....latter after my nap.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-26 at 05:01 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    depends what it is/ how much gold something is selling for >.< like on the timelss isle i killed hundreds of jademist dancers / foreboding glames for the pets however i bought the rest just because it's like a 1% drop chance from a rare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    depends what it is/ how much gold something is selling for >.< like on the timelss isle i killed hundreds of jademist dancers / foreboding glames for the pets however i bought the rest just because it's like a 1% drop chance from a rare
    way too much work. I just get the breed I want and then stone that bitch. going pet to pet is interrupting my afk time
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-26 at 05:23 PM.
    14/14h and finally done

So because theres a way to get something with less effort that makes you a part of a Lazy group? *scratches head* Lazy people see something that they want and then say screw it, the reward isnt worth the effort. OP is still doing something to get something, just not doing it the harder way. Its called work smarter not harder, not lazy.

This whole thread is mindless.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    As a member of the LWL I pride myself in doing the least amount possible and necessary to get by, people stress too much about grinding rep and capping valor Ive embraced panda philosophy of SLOW DOWWWWNNNN . Need raid mats huh I can easily log over to my alchemist make pots and flasks nah ill just buy em too much work to gather the mats from alts. Need Valor? no fucks given I get them when I raid I aint cappin that shit till like sunday. I really want to get anglers rep...I should do dailies! F that que up a dungeon to get that rep. Need lesser charms? Lets do dalies!? NOPE path of least resistance pet battles SON! Need something from timeless isle? Grind mobs AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT! Mooch off rares man!

In conclusion LWLers UNITE.....latter after my nap.

You call it lazy. I call it playing a game to have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are two kinds of lazy:

1) I want item-A, but it takes the effort of method-B. So i devise an alternative method-C to attain item-A such that method-C < method-B
    2) I want item-A, but it takes the effort of method-B. So i just give up and do something else.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

I wanted to read your post. Nope, too much work. I'll just get the cliff notes.

After my nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    there are two kinds of lazy:

1) I want item-A, but it takes the effort of method-B. So i devise an alternative method-C to attain item-A such that method-C < method-B
    2) I want item-A, but it takes the effort of method-B. So i just give up and do something else.
    Only #2 is actually being lazy. Devising a shorter way to get from A to B is called working smarter rather than working harder. Buying stuff instead of gathering it yourself isn't lazy either since you have to do something to aquire the resource you are expending to get the material. Seriously guys, theres this new invention called 'google' where you can look up the entire worlds repository of knowledge including the definition of Lazy.

The hell is with all the "Lazy player" threads today...
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Seriously guys, theres this new invention called 'google' where you can look up the entire worlds repository of knowledge including the definition of Lazy.
    Seriously, a guy talks about how lazy he is and your suggestion is that he take time to look things up and learn things. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

Why the fuck are you embracing laziness? That's what wrong with this world/game, people like you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why the fuck are you embracing laziness? That's what wrong with this world/game, people like you.
    since when is working smart a bad thing? I have 90% of the things I want in game. And I prefer to work smart irl. Why carry stuff when you can put it in a cart with wheels? Same concept sir.
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    since when is working smart a bad thing? I have 90% of the things I want in game. And I prefer to work smart irl. Why carry stuff when you can put it in a cart with wheels? Same concept sir.
    Being smart is not the same as being lazy, never compare the two.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    in this setting being smart=more time to be lazy i guess. but im sorry bby
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I take my time, but I wouldn't say I'm lazy for it. Willing to work at what I want, even if it takes a while depending what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He isn’t embracing lazyness, just stupidity. Its not lazyness if someone tells you to clean your room and you pay your little brother 20 bucks to clean your room for you since you had to shovel horse shit for an hour for that 20 dollars. You just expended a resource in exchange for someone else doing the work.

If he doesnt like dailies and runs a dungeon for rep he is still completing a dungeon. If he buys mats off the auction house he still had to aquire the gold to buy the mat. If he just kills mobs for lesser coins instead of doing dailies then he still had to kill a bunch of mobs to get a few coins. If he wants timeless coins he still has to chase down Pirate ships. Thinking this effort or time = lazyness actually = stupidity.

Lazyness is saying, “I gotta do what to get that? Nah, thats too much effort, forget it.”

If you have to clean your room and you only jam it into a closet its still not lazy, its just half assing it. If you get someone else to do it for you then you are working smarter, not harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Only #2 is actually being lazy. Devising a shorter way to get from A to B is called working smarter rather than working harder. Buying stuff instead of gathering it yourself isn't lazy either since you have to do something to aquire the resource you are expending to get the material. Seriously guys, theres this new invention called 'google' where you can look up the entire worlds repository of knowledge including the definition of Lazy.
    too much effort to google definition

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!