Is Relic of Xuen more powerful than its item level suggests?

I've just got the Assurance of Consequence (536) and will be partnering it with either Relic of Xuen (484) or Renataki's Soul Charm (502) - it's my understanding that the 1030 agility is worth more than the 1218 secondary stats (technically expertise but if I use Relic I'll have to get the expertise from reforging anyway). What are the procs like though as a direct comparison? I'd like to work out which trinket is better before I start reforging everything! Cheers.

Deleted
    Relic is ICD, Renataki is RPPM (which got nerfed)...nuff said. Plus in your case the 502 version won't hold up against the Relic by a long way, if you had a 522+ one it might be different.

And that's before you consider the fact that Renataki gives expertise, which causes huge issues with reforging and trinket swapping. I had to take a DPS hit to get rid of my 549 one (I swapped it with the 543 timeless isle trinket), simply because I was fed up of passing on 553 loot due to hit/exp caps.

Trinkets in general are always iffy when it comes to ilvl...the actual stats/effects are often worth more. (particularly at the end of an expac when trinkets tend to get silly...eg. in my case the worst version of AoC is better than anything in ToT)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-09-27 at 12:33 PM.

Cool, your thinking matches up with mine, that Relic + AoC is the best way to go for now.