Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What's your Routine?

Every morning, after I get some breakfast, I open my computer and immediately go to CNN, Aljazerra, Variety, IMDb, ScreenRant, Filmonic, MMo-Champion & Youtube for my subscriptions.
    Does anyone else have a routine like that?
    What do you call a woman with one leg?
    - Ilene

Deleted
    Internet routine or daily routine?

10+ Year Old Account
    While currently between jobs (and healing from recent surgery so really not looking at the moment)... Wake up, check news channels on tv, if boring then find a cartoon... dressed, washed up, feed pets, outside for a bit, computer (a forum, facebook, Devientart, this forum, maybe another site or two, three), food, more computer... spend evening either playing game or working on one project or another I have a hand in.

Quote Originally Posted by Acknowledge View Post
    Every morning, after I get some breakfast, I open my computer and immediately go to CNN, Aljazerra, Variety, IMDb, ScreenRant, Filmonic, MMo-Champion & Youtube for my subscriptions.
    Does anyone else have a routine like that?
    Aint nobody got time for that.

I get up - eat, possibly check something on the internet if im up early enough, and then get to school.

Deleted
    When I get home from school I eat/drink something. talk about my day with my parents. than I start up my PC and the things I check first are; MMO-Champion, Wowhead, Youtube.

Deleted
    CNN, gmail, youtube, mmo champ, facebook, check for new torrent releases

15+ Year Old Account
    Get up (at 3pm), shower, pack my lunch and eat breakfast. Go to work, come home, let the dogs out, do the dishes, get on the computer and check my email, webcomics and news sites, then go to bed.

Obviously there's more to my life than that, but on my work days that's what I do, on my days off, well, I don't really have a routine.

get up 5am, drink a glass of squash- go to work 5:20am .

Come home 10hours later, flop into sofa and eat something, That is generally it! Living the dream right here

Deleted
    EAT- WORK - PC- BED

Repeat until dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Wake up at 8.45, make breakfast consisting of 3 eggs and 200-300g of lean meat and possibly some vegetables. Shower, Brush my teeth and go to work. Work from 10.00-16.00, Get home, Workout, Eat dinner, Raid, Sleep

Deleted
    Wake up at 0600, go for a run/swim or ride
    5xS then work at 0825.
    1600 finish then head to the gym
    1730 Evening meal
    Read books, watch films, go for another ride, have a few beers or go visit the girlfriend.
    sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I even start...

11am I usually fall asleep after sitting up all night doing jack shit, sleep till about 6:30 - 7pm, go to work till 12am, come home repeat cycle. Somewhere in all of this I fit in random meals and dinner.

Its the worst pattern but I can't break it atm and it really sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up - try to get myself to college because I hate it - do college - come home - make coffee - turn on pc - browse the internet for 1/1.5 hours - play league all day

repeat

wow, would seem the standard 9-5 job is pretty rare for an mmo-champion poster

10+ Year Old Account
    I could never work a 9-5 job

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up at 7, make some bread for at work, walk the dog, clean the catbox.
    If its not 8 am yet, i tend to clean up a bit. Leave at 8, work till 17 (yes, i got a 9-5 job), and home.
    Once home, walk the dog, if needed do some shopping, cook up a meal. On mon/wed/sun i raid, so thats part of the routine.
    Other nights/weekends I dont have a routine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veldrinal View Post
    wow, would seem the standard 9-5 job is pretty rare for an mmo-champion poster
    Why work 9-5 when you can work 10-4 for more money

Deleted
    I get up, start making coffee, takes a smoke and then I take my coffee and start by looking mmo-champion and my mail then various newspapers and forum

Deleted
    wake up 6am
    eat
    gym
    internet it - bbc/guardian/independant/RT/Al Jazeera/facebook/twitter/emails
    Go to work 9.30-4.30 (lunch)
    have dinner about 6.30
    throw out some texts and see if there is anything going on (monday/weds/thurs and fri are the days for potential shenanaigans)
    check if there is anything I want to bet on
    depending on the texts (or who's out) go to the pub or predrink-club it/chill in the flat
    bed

repeat

fml.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. It used to be getting up a 5am have a shower then go to work untill 3/4 pm. Way to early to do anything like other people are saying. Then get home and play wow or another game.

But since being made redundant it is. Wake up when ever the hell I want to. Go for a ride. Then do what ever I want. Getting rather boring after 6 months lol.
    Aye mate