Thread: Holy Advice

Holy Advice

I have been a healer for awhile but only recently fell back inlove with my pally i have read the stickies i have watched youtube videos etc but nomatter how i try my healing rotation so to speak i heal very low for my ilvl 40 50k on averege while i run with other paladin healers who more then hold there own near my own ilvl so i know i must be doing something wrong and am seeking help i run EF over SH or SS cause more pallys seem to run it then the other two i hit the first EF haste point then went mastery i have been HR HR HS for holy power and experimented with spread one hp EF on as many people as i can and the 2 or 3 EFs on members but still same low heals should i change my build gems is my rotation way off and i am missing it or something? and sorry but i dont possess logs or i would gladly post them. My armory is /us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Jbear/simple

Deleted
    Hello there,

Its nearly impossible to give you any advice off this post.

First off all you're not going to do a lot of healing when you don't even put in the effort to enchant, gem and reforge your gear. Read through the the excellent holy paladin guide (1) and get a few more items. If you're still having issues despite of this then do an LFR / normal raid and make some logs (2). Post them here (3) together with your armory, what you are currently doing and why you think you should be doing better and we'll be able to give you some advise.

May the light be with you.

Can't post links yet, these are the sites I refered to;
    1. mmo-champion.com/threads/1187382-MoP-Holy-Paladin-Guide-5-4
    2. worldoflogs.com/help/index/
    3. mmo-champion.com/threads/1223053-Holy-Fix-my-Heals!

10+ Year Old Account