Hearthstone and Blizzard All Stars will destroy WoW PvP?

Or are they actually caring for esports now in WoW come patch 6.0? I looked over at the arena teams and most of the higher tier are humans and/or a class flavour of the month. Will players just play WoW for PvE and then go Hearthstone and/or Blizzard All Stars for the "WoW" PvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW PvP has already destroyed WoW PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I fail to see how Hearthstone will become an esport. It seems more of a game of luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I understand...Hearthstone isn't even out and is virtually unrelated to World of Warcraft aside from using the same universe. All-Stars is, likewise, unrelated. Neither has an impact. What's your point?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-27 at 06:17 AM.

How do two other games that play completely different from each other compare to WoW PvP?

That's like saying Quake 3 Arena killed Magic The Gathering. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    How do two other games that play completely different from each other compare to WoW PvP?

That's like saying Quake 3 Arena killed Magic The Gathering. =/
    Or, Magic The Gathering killing Quake 3 Arena.