Help! ELe shaman's Trinkets, build and whatnot!

Haiz! So ever since 5.4 came out, i decided to make a few changes since i wasn't happy with my dps at all, so i switched to the mastery build and things are a bit better (not much but still)
    I was lucky enough to get the 2 trinkets Purified Bindings of Immerseus (warforged) and Kadris' Toxic Totem (warforged) and last night i got the Black Blood of Y'Shaarj (normal) on the coin, so i'm not really sure on which to use, the warforged ktt or the normal bby, with bby i'm getting up to 81% mastery (up to 93.85% with elemental blast mastery proc)

Lately i'm thinking about going back to haste build + PE, since i'm wasting my orc racial and all my mastery do nothing for FE.
    I asked around and talked to some friends and they all told me to sim it, but i can't for the life of me to work that tool.

So now that you guys have some info, advice me on what to do:
    Should i go back to haste + PE and use the normal BBY over the warforged KTT (it does about 4.5% of my damage on the fights, doesn't seem to matter if the fight have lots of AoE or just pure single target).
    Should i keep my mastery build? if so, which trinket should i be using?
    If theres anything "odd" or wrong with my gear / gemmimg, i could always use some extra advice tips.
    Heres my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furie/advanced

Thnx in advance! If by any chance someone could just sim and post all the posible results, that would be great.
    English is my 3rd language. please do fogive any mistakes.
    Elemental Shaman Guild Master of Exile, Azralon - US

According to ptr sims on totemspot bboy is crap. I would stick with amp and ms combo.

Srsly?! I hate RNG. I HATE RNG!

Yeah it's Bindings>Totem>BBOY, especially since Totem is WF it will come out ahead of BBOY, and I'm assuing totem pairs well with mastery as well because it should proc off our our overloads and EoE. bboy might be better with a haste build though.

yeah thats what i thought, but my guild got me second guessing tellling me how awesome BBOY is and how you could get like 23k int with that, which is for like 1 sec and i don't even have strong dots to get all that SP imprinted on, so yea i think i'll stick to my 2 warforged trinkets for now, but i am in doubt about my mastery build, with bindings and BBOY, would a haste build sim higher than my current one?

The totem and black blood sim out about the same for me. I'm a more mastery focused build and on a 7.5 min fight, light movement w/ EB as my 90 talent, the totem simmed about 600DPS ahead of the black blood but the margin of error could change that. I'm going to play around some more and see if anything changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavalashlol View Post
    Yeah it's Bindings>Totem>BBOY, especially since Totem is WF it will come out ahead of BBOY, and I'm assuing totem pairs well with mastery as well because it should proc off our our overloads and EoE. bboy might be better with a haste build though.
    What he said.

thnx for everyones input, i'll just keep rocking my warforged bidings and totem and keep my mastery build with EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    According to ptr sims on totemspot bboy is crap. I would stick with amp and ms combo.
    What? You're totally misinterpreting that chart if you think it says that Black Blood is crap. It's not our BiS, but it's far from crap.