Deleted

On use PvP Trinket breaks stealth. IS this working as intended?

So yeh, I've noticed, after using the proc trinket for so long, that when I use the on use pvp trinket, in my cooldown macro, it takes me out of stealth.

Is this meant to happen; I'm not too sure hence why I'm asking.

Pity me for lack of knowledge, but please don't troll!

Deleted
    Using an ability that does not say "Does not break stealth" or "Usable while stealth" breaks stealth.

Example:

Sprint
    Instant 1 min cooldown
    Requires Rogue
    Requires level 26
    Increases your movement speed by 70% for 8 sec. Does not break stealth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Using an ability that does not say "Does not break stealth" or "Usable while stealth" breaks stealth.
    Not that simple. Some abilities are usable in Stealth, without stating that.

That said, it probably is intended.

Deleted
    like what o.O

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    like what o.O
    Shadow Blades, Marked for Death, Cloak, Prep, Slice 'n Dice and Recuperate is all abilities that won't break stealth, eventhough it's not stated in the tooltip.. There's probably a few more aswell, but this is just the ones I could think off right now.

That said, I'd have to agree with Noxiye, and say that its probably intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    Shadow Blades, Marked for Death, Cloak, Prep, Slice 'n Dice and Recuperate is all abilities that won't break stealth, eventhough it's not stated in the tooltip.. There's probably a few more aswell, but this is just the ones I could think off right now.

That said, I'd have to agree with Noxiye, and say that its probably intended.
    That's nice and all but generally speaking if it doesn't say that it does NOT break stealth then it should be assumed that anything you do WILL break stealth.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they made it like that in vanilla when NE hunters were one shotting people out of Shadowmeld with on use trinkets and Aimed Shot. Or I am remembering wrong and it's been like that forever. Fairly sure I got to try it on my friends hunter at one point though.

Deleted
    Just play your rogue with the assumption that stealth is going to break for some reason or another (apparent or not) around 10 seconds into using it and you'll never be surprised

Does the proc trinket break stealth? Never used it before.

The on-use pvp trinket (in fact almost all on-use trinkets ever) break stealth. Exceptions include the JC ones.

The proc I'm pretty sure doesn't break steath. But note for it to proc, you normally need to hit something.

Place the on-use macro after your opener. Your opener will not benefit from it. This appears to be intended, but double check with subterfuge.