Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ewww, Recon! Those bastards!

Dreadnaught master frame

Quote Originally Posted by si7encer112 View Post
    I see but why does a mount have HP. Thought the xp boost is on already since yesterday, atleast I have some Vip buff.
    Because people can snip your mount from under you

also, that's a different EXP boost. These two SHOULD stack to give you 50%.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Pilots!

We've seen a comment here and there asking about the validity of this promotion and email. It’s real, and it was sent by us Any of our Beta players who registered for Firefall before July 14th and who have purchased Red Beans before July 14th are eligible for free Red Beans. This is a special thank you gift from the Red 5 Team for all of your support over the years. The amount you receive is based on your purchase history, so make sure to log into your Accounts portal to claim your thank you gift by August 31, 2014. Enjoy, and we can’t wait to see you and your friends in-game soon!

Cheers,

Brandon

P.S. To those saying they received more than they've actually purchased, (non-photoshopped) pics or it didn't happen
    Heh, if you got more than you were suppose to, don't complain! lol brandon.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Bah before the 14th. Well w/e, I wouldn't have gotten much.

Kanaloa has a module vendor that takes pilot tokens.
    Finally, something to spend the hundreds of tokens I have lol

Are you stuck with whatever class you picked at the start? Whenever I tried to pick another it sent me to the red bean store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I mean let's be honest here people...complaining about receiving free currency in their store as a way to reward you for buying currency in the past. If they had simply not given anything no one would be hear complaining about it. This is a ridiculous issue. Now if you feel there was an error in the amount received, that is something that should be taken to support in a thoughtful manner as opposed to an accusatory one. If it is determined you received the proper bonus award, it is a bonus.
    For the record, from a topdown view, red beans don't cost them anything. They're pixels, as are the rewards. Yes, they might lose some revenue due to it, on the other hand, without our revenue in the past, FF would now be dead. It's not about the bonus, it's about receiving the correct bonus when there is a bonus. I'm not protesting at some fence until I get my bonus, I just think that it should be clear how it's calculated and if people are not given what the DEVELOPERS say you're entitled to, it should be corrected.

Plus, if their programmers can't make bugfree scripts that read and process information correctly, they should hire me.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2014-07-31 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    Are you stuck with whatever class you picked at the start? Whenever I tried to pick another it sent me to the red bean store.
    There are the 5 (I think) base frames that you can freely swap between whenever you want, but each has its own level associated with it. As for the other frames you need to level one of the free frames to 40 to get the tokens to unlock them, unless you want to pay for Red Beans.

Deleted
    Meh, stucked at sunken, harbor job board refuses to give me quest to next area or new quest even though I am lvl 20. Been doing Homegang Tournament round 4 six times now. Well at least I got a blue core which boosted my hp from 5k to 7.7k

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Ewww, Recon! Those bastards!

Dreadnaught master frame
    Recon 4 l1f3 !

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish crafting would stop being bugged already, keeping weapons up to par is annoying enough already even when you can craft.

One of the biggest issues I have with this game is the travelling.

Missions give you waypoints between 600m and 1km away, just to turn around and give you another waypoint when you get there.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    One of the biggest issues I have with this game is the travelling.

Missions give you waypoints between 600m and 1km away, just to turn around and give you another waypoint when you get there.
    This actually becomes fun when you have a bike. I think the idea is to not go from point A to point B without stopping and smelling the roses...or blowing the roses up more accurately.
    BAD WOLF

This actually becomes fun when you have a bike. I think the idea is to not go from point A to point B without stopping and smelling the roses...or blowing the roses up more accurately.
    Actually there are suppose to be more DE in between apparently but the spawn is too low and being looked at.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say that for every dollar, they matched it with a red bean.
    Yeah, the double sounded too good to be true and didn't match with what I was seeing on my account. Still, 94 Red Beans from nearly two years worth of off and on playing and purchasing isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Ah the beauty of F2P games, you will spend more money than you ever would in a subscription based game.
    Depends on the game and person though - I have personally spent more at one time or in a given month on a F2P game, but I don't think any one of those has ever exceeded what I've spent on subscriptions over the years for WoW alone. I do tend to avoid games that are heavy on loot/random/gamble boxes though, as in my experience those are the ones that end up costing the most from a player perspective. If I spend money on Firefall or Marvel Heroes (the two F2P I play most often) I spend it knowing what I'm going to get.

If there were more events along the way, I'd totally agree and be 100% fine with this. But on my lvl 16 medic so far, I rarely come anywhere near any events going on, they're usually about as far away from me as the job is : /

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If there were more events along the way, I'd totally agree and be 100% fine with this. But on my lvl 16 medic so far, I rarely come anywhere near any events going on, they're usually about as far away from me as the job is : /
    Yeah judging from Zito's post that's the intention, but something isn't quite right. From playing in beta I can say the dynamic events have been scaled from 11 to 1, so it seems they need more for sure.
    BAD WOLF

Something is definitely wrong with the ARES mission spawn rates in New Eden and Sertao. Devils tusk is SWIMMING with ARES missions.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Came across two ARES missions in a row that were recommended for groups, couldn't finish them solo in time and got 0 rewards for my effort and near-death experiences.

Bah.

Deleted
    They nerfed the spawn rate of missions not long ago.. because people didn't do jobs at all.. wasn't worth it

all you had to do was find a event, complete ete. go afk for a minute or two.. and the event would be back up where you last completed it..

it was super bad in Sertao.. i managed to go from 28-35 in about 90 minutes time. which isn't intended, so they nerfed spawnrate on a bunch of stuff etc. meaning that jobs is affordable to do again but in the end events isn't somthing you run into that much anymore, sadly

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    but in the end events isn't somthing you run into that much anymore, sadly
    Until lv 33 (or 37 if you don't have a frame you unlocked DT on) at which point ARES is a viable way to level again.

However, that's the same point at which you sort of WANT to start doing jobs to get a dungeon set via vouchers.